Cuddling

Chat as usual comes into my balcony. Me sitting in my lounge chair and relaxing and enjoying the last warm rays of the sun as it sets. What I didn't suspect was a cat coming onto the balcony and scaring me. That led me to shrieking and red face.

"Stupid cat" I murmmed

He laughs at my reaction as I pout.

"Prrrruuuuincess, your knight in shining leather is here." Chat annouced

I glared at him while he puts on his innocent look. I sigh relenting and get on the chair again. He comes up to me and stares at me looking amused.

All of a sudden I am lifted up and then back down with Chat underneath me. He starts to put his head at my hand. I stare wide eyes at him while he puts on... kitten eyes?

"Are you using kitten eyes on me just to...?"

"I want cuddle" he stated as though it was simply logic like 1+1=2.

I gave him a flat look though he still persists. I get up and walk into my room and flop on the bed where my sketch book is with my pencil. I refuse to cuddle with him just to spite him.

He comes down and looks up at me and starts to paw at my leg.

"Princess, princess, princess..." he calls to me

I just ignored him until he takes my pencil.

I exclaimed, "Hey!"

He then flops onto my stomach and keeps nuzzling it until he's comfortable. What the hell! He never ever wanted to cuddle with me before. Just Ladybug. I pushed him away and roll at the end of my bed. He rolls towards me and I just roll a different direction. He pursuits me until he finally has me in his arms. I struggled trying to get out of his grip. I'm trapped. Damn it! I took off the Adrien's posters and schedule for knowing his habit of coming into my room. So lucky for me.

"Chhaaaaat" I whined.

He grips me tighter until I stay still for a few moments. I start to move around trying to break out again. I end up facing his chest and his chin on my head. I really don't want to admit this, but this is a very comfortable position. I sigh and give in for second. I start to get my hands out push his chest away but I end up having my head into the brook of his neck. He starts to nuzzle me and I just relent. I. Give. Up. This cat is stubborn with the cuddles he wants. I put my arms around him and turn into a ball.

His tail twitches and starts to wrap around me. How do I end up with a cat wanting to cuddle so bad that he traps me, I don't know. I nuzzle into his chest and start to put my hand toward his head. He looks at my hand and I look at his eyes. He looks into mine and he soon brings his head toward my hand. I run my fingers through his fluffy hair. It's soft and silky and very smooth to go through.

I start to hear this rumbling that sound like a plane engine. I try to look around but he just tightens his grip on me. I realize it coming from him. He seems like he doesn't even know he is purring. I smile and squirm a bit to get closer to him. He happily accepts this as I continue to scratch his scalp. I feel so relaxed, that I wouldn't mind doing this again. Though I would never admit it aloud.

"You gave in to this cat's need at last." he said lazily

"Quiet you, and enjoy your petting while I'm doing it." I responded with some sass

He chuckled and continues to nuzzle to me. After a few minutes I hear snoring and and see him sleeping. In my bed. Oh he will never let this go. I start to feel droopy eyes and soon I go limp and sleep with his arms around me as I snuggle into his chest.

Time skip to morning

I wake up to see no Chat with me. Though in place is a note.

-Dear Prrrrrruuincess,

Thank you for cuddling with me last night. You are a very comfy cuddle person. I knew you liked to cuddle and I glad you did it with me. Though puurrtting up a fight and you relented. I know you could of fought with me more but my pawsistence paid off. I hope you had a pawsome sleep.

From, Chat Noir

Damn that cat. I don't want to admit it but I hope we cuddle again. I realize that I woke on time for once. I get ready and eat my breakfast and start to head off. I get in the classroom and in my seat.

"Girl, looks like you had a good sleep night. You actually came early."

"Ha, ha very funny. I just had a good sleep thanks to something last night. I actually wished I could do it again but I doubt it, probably one time thing." I told her

"What did you do?" Alya asked

"I slept with a very comfy cat" I said in a normal voice

She must of thought it was stuff animal or something like that. Though I should have payed attention at how that sentence, Adrien smirked and blushed a little.