Reverse

Adrien pov

Marinette is so sweet,kind, considerate, amazing, smart,beautiful, talent full, passionate, generous, leader, determined, clumsy, adorable, and so many more wonderful things. She is very loyal to friends and family and always does what she is told just to make a person happy, except Chloe. I love her. I sigh for about the millionth time. 

"Kid, you're making me lose my appetite with all this love-dovey stuff." Plagg  spat out disgustingly 

"Isn't she amazing, Plagg?" I asked him

"Nothing beats Camembert cheese,kid, it can't do you wrong." he said with happiness

I rolled my eyes at this. Anything involving the stinky cheese is heaven to him. Gluttonous pig.

 I have a whole entire shrine dedicated to her. Her pictures are everywhere in my shrine and room. I made sure to have a timetable of where she is all the time. I literally idolized her lucky charm she gave me and the blue scarf. Can she be any better in this world. Well, one thing I wish she wasn't and at the same time thankful for. Her obliviousness. I had a crush on her since the day she apologized to me when she thought I put the gum on her desk. I wouldn't even look at her until she explained why she thought I did it, which made sense in the end. I can't believed I once hated the girl I loved. We are gonna get married, have three kids named Hugo,Louis, and Emma. Have a pet hamster,dog, or cat. Doesn't matter. I have it all planned out except she doesn't know how I feel about her and I can barely form a sentence around her. Nino teases me about it to no end. 

"Adrien, time to go to school," Natalie said as she opened my door. I nodded my head at her and she left me. 

"I'm gonna do  it Plagg, I'm gonna speak to her without stuttering." I say with confidence. 

"Ha! You! Speak to her WITHOUT stuttering! Hahahahahahaha!!! That's good kid. Hilarious! All you are going to say is 'hi Ma, ma, ma nette, bluh, de, guh, you,weather, gotta go!' It's brings great entertainment towards me watching you" he laughed out

"Glad to see my failure in love life brings you amusement," I said sarcatically

I grab my bag and start to go into the limo. As Gorilla drives, I fantasized the future where Marinette sees me more of a friend. Soon the limo stops and I hop out, not wanting Chloe hanging onto me like a desperate monkey. I rush to Nino and greet him.

"Dude, did you hear! Ladybug and Chat Noir saved Paris again and it was against Ani-Man. Chat Noir is so awesome. He saves so many lives and acts as a distraction so Ladybug can just de-evillise the akuma. Have you seen the new post on the Chatblog." he said excitdly

"Yes, Nino I checked out your blog and I gotta say you are cutting it close with the videos." I warned him

"Danger is just another thing to deal with. Anyway I have some news." he says smirking

"You know how Chat Noir put me and Alya into that cage. Well we started talking and realized we had a lot in common and now we're dating!" he explained to me. 

"That's awesome bro! DJWifi is here," I told him

"So since I got the best friend of your crush I can have her help on getting Mari with you," he slyly said, wiggling his eyebrows. 

I blushed a few fifty shades of red at that comment while Plagg and Nino laughed at me. 

"C'mon dude or else we will be late." 

We rush into the building and we take our seats. I just sat there reviewing my notes when Mari came in with Alya. The two looked at us and Alya winked at me while making a heart behind Marinette's back. I turned around beet red at that as I heard Nino and Alya chuckle while Marinette looked confused. She shrugged her shoulders and came up to me in the face.