My last goodbyes

When we get to the ball Andy drags me to get a drink, but I just order a glass of water while Andy gets a beer, I know as soon as he starts drinking he won't listen to a word I have to say later so I try and forget it.

After the ball

When the ball is over I go and find Andy since I lost him about 3 hours ago when he went to talk to some friends but I couldn't find him so I walked back to the tour bus which was on the other side of town, but half way there I decided to run back which didn't take too long.

When I got back I saw Juliet sat on the sofa and I decided to sit with her when all of a sudden the bus door slams open and a very drunk Andy storms into the bus and says 'Where the fuck did you go I looked everywhere for you' I go up and said 'You're the one who fucked off halfway through the ball not me so don't come storming back here acting as if I'm the one who vanished when you fucked off somewhere else' he glared at me and said 'Don't you ever raise that tone of voice to me' I glared right back at him and said 'You need to sort yourself out, until you do I'm taking my baby girl with me and this time we aren't coming back, oh and another thing I'm dying just so you know in case one day you come looking for me and can't find me anywhere' with that I gently took Starshine off of Juliet and left.

We booked into a hotel after we left the tour bus and Juliet and the other boys kept messaging me and trying to ring me but Andy didn't try and get in contact with me.

When I woke up the next morning I took Starshine to see Danny and I asked him to babysit Starshine for a bit and I told him not to let Andy nowhere near her and he said 'I won't, he doesn't deserve a beautiful daughter like her, I never should of let him be her official daddy' I smiled sadly and said 'I don't even know what happened to him last night that isn't the Andy I love' he smiled softly and said 'I have never met the Andy from last night in my whole life' I felt a tear roll down my cheek as I said 'Maybe it's me who's making him like that' with that I walked away to Black Veil Brides tour bus to see Jinxx and CC watching T.V. when they saw me CC said 'He's upstairs if you want to talk to him' I shook my head and said 'I'm not ready for that, But do you think you could help me carry my stuff to the rental car outside, but make sure he doesn't hear' they nodded and got up and we thankfully managed not to make any noise and Andy stayed upstairs in bed.

When all of my stuff was in the car I drove to Asking Alexandria's tour bus and got my daughter but before I left I turned to Danny and said 'Please watch Andy, please for me' he nodded and said 'I promise I will' before I left I hugged Cameron, James, Sam, Ben and Danny before I left.

After I left Asking Alexandria's tour bus I bumped into Juliet and I said 'I'm leaving, I'm going to go home but this time I won't be coming back, but I'll visit you when I can as long as Andy isn't around' as we hugged one last time we both cried and as if Starshine knew what was happening she started to cry as well.

Before I left I text Jinxx and told him to get Ashley, CC, Jake and himself to the merchandise tent so I could say my goodbyes, when they arrived I gave them all a hug and I gave Jinxx a note to give to Andy for when I was gone.