Welcome into the world

5 months later

Its been 5 months since me and Andy got together and we're stronger than ever, I'm 8 months pregnant now though lately I've been getting really bad stomach pains but the Dr keeps saying here's nothing wrong but as I sit backstage on the last day of black veil brides tour the pain just keeps getting stronger so I yell for the stage manager to get me to the hospital asap and as I yell at him he yells for somebody to get Andy so he can come to the hospital and as soon as someone yells his name he rushes to my side without a second thought.

On the way to the hospital I feel something drip down my leg and I start crying because for some reason I know my baby won't last if we don't get there quickly.

When  we get to he hospital I know we're too late, I know my baby won't make it but as they do a c-section on me I just lay there hoping she'll make it but I know as soon as they gently put her in my arms she's gone, but as they took her to the table where they tried to bring her back I kept my hopes up and as I watched the Dr looked at me and shook his head I still never have up hope, even when they tool her lifeless corpse to the morgue I kept telling myself she'll wake up,but she didn't.

As the day went on they didn't bring me my baby back but I kept hoping silently that they'd bring her back,even Andy said he doesnt think Shes dead.

after sitting in my chair for an hour I finally asked to go visit my daughter in the morgue and as I looked at her little body in front of me I reached out and gently picked her up and said 'hey Starshine, I know your in there please wake up, I know you cab hear me' as I held her I saw her eyes slowly start to flutter open and I watched as they fully opened and I listened as she softly began to cry.

When the DR's heard crying they came to see what was happening and when they saw she was breathing they gently took her off me and took her into my hospital room to give her a check over and when they thought everything was OK they passed her back to me and left and I knew immediately they didn't try hard enough to bring my little angel back to me.

As I sat in my chair watching her Andy walked in and rushed over when he saw she was alive and said gently into her ear 'welcome into the world, Star'.