The Funeral Day

As I enter the funeral, I look to the front to see  all of the members of Black Veil Brides seated on the row behind where I will be sitting, but as I sit down I pretend they're not there because today is the last day of my grieving process, it's the last day I will let mysf grieve for the girl who will ways be apart of me.

As I sat in my seat her tear streaked face appeared on the big screen infront of me and for the first time since she died I let my self cry .

After everyone was seated the video started to play as I stared at the screen she said 'Hey everyone, if your watching this your properly at my funeral, I just want to start off by saying this is no ones fault but mine, I couldnt deal with the fact that I didn't have Eric with me anymore, I know my sister Emma's properly crying as she watches this but it's very rare to see her cry, she was always stronger than I was, I just hope that 1 day she gets the courage to tell the guy she loves thats she loves hik before it's too late, Emma if your watching, tell him I know he has a girlfriend but you should tell him before it's too late, CC if your watching this you best watch over her for me, she needs you right now, you need each other.

Anyway before I go I have a song I want to sing it's by my sisters favourite rock band, It's called Saviour by Black Veil Brides

I never meant to be the one who kept you from the dark

But now I know my wounds are sewn because of who you are

I will take this burden on and become the holy one

But remember I am human and I'm bound to sing this song

So hear my voice,

Remind you not to bleed

I am here

Saviour!

Will be there

When you are feeling alone, ohhh

A saviour,

for all that you do

So you may live freely without their harm

So here I write my lullaby,

to all the lonely ones

Remember as you learn to try to be the one you love

So I can take this pen and teach you how to live

But what is left unsaid, the greatest gift I give.

So hear my voice

Remind you not to bleed

I am here

Saviour!

Will be there

When you are feeling alone, ohhh

A saviour for all that you do

So you live freely without their harm

Saviour!

Will be there

When you are feeling alone, ohhh

A saviour for all that you do

So you live freely without their harm

When I hear your cries:

Praying for lightI

will be there.

When I hear your cries:

Praying for life

I will be there!!!

I will be there!

I will always be there!

I will  always be there!'

When she was done singing she said her goodbyes and then there was another video of me and her when we was little, we was arguing over who would die first and then it skipped to our 18th birthday, we was promising that if we died at all we'd die together, but it skipped back to Ebony the day she died abd she was smiling sadly at the camera and she said 'I know what we promised,but please don't join me in hell just yet he needs to know the truth, see you whenever I see you love you sis' after that the screen went blank and the vicar got up and said 'Would Emma please do her speech now'.