Me and my sister

Hey everyone my names Emma Moonshine Silverstone I'm 18 years old, I live with my twin sister Ebony Moonrock Silverstone, we left our parents house as soon as we turned 18, not because our parents didn't love us but because my mum found out she was 3 months pregnant the week before our birthday so we left so they had more room  for the baby.

I know people are properly wondering why would she be pregnant at her age but our mum is only in her early to middle thirties or whatever, she was 13 years old when she had me and my sister, she was 15 when she had my twin brothers and then when she was 18 but then we found out she couldn't have no more babies, she was devastated because she only ever wanted to be a mother to alot of children ans she couldn't do that anymore, but instead of crying about it she cherished the moments she had with all the babies she already  had.

Anyway back to me, I'm classed as Ebony's full time carer, she suffers from a very serious case of depression and not even the tablets work, it's very rare to see Ebony smile so when she does we cherish the moment while it lasts.

We found out Ebony suffered depression after the death of her husband, she'd been going out with him since she was 9 years old and they got married at 16 after they found out he was dying, his name was Eric Lucas Holmes, she loved him more than anything, the Dr told us that she was born with depression but he said that having Eric around would have kept it under control and made it less noticeable, he said 'When Eric died in her arms it made the depression a worser case than it already was'  I just wish there was something I could do to help her but I guess there isn't.