Why you?

As I wake up I hear someone saying my name and as I come to I realise its Andy, as I open my eyes I realise he's panicking about something which makes me panick and shoot out of bed while shouting 'who's been hurt or killed' instead of saying a name he burst out laughing and said 'nobody' I look at him confused and say 'the how come you looked like you were panicking?' he chuckled and said I've lost my batman boxer shorts and I was hoping you would help me find them' then he did the puppy dog eyes and I said 'let's go look for them then shall we' he nodded his head and then I asked 'if you've lost your batman boxes,what have you got on under your dressing gown?' he chuckled and said 'nothing' I felt my cheeks burn up and muttered 'Jesus Christ' under my breath.

as we arrived at the BVB bus I turned to Andy and said 'where shall we start?' he pointed to the back room and said 'I last had them in there' I chuckled and went I'm the back room and started looking for them and when I looked to the light shade they was there and for some unknown reason I burst out laughing and when Andy walked in I pointed and said 'you really need to keep them in your bunk instead of on the light shade' he looked up and started blushing and said ' how the hell did they get there?' I smiled and said 'maybe the girl you shagged last night but them there' with that I walked off and went to look for Juliet and for some reason I couldn't help but feel bad for what I said to Andy about the girl he was with last night.

When I found Juliet I walked up to her a d buried my head into her shoulder and let the tears I didn't even no I was holding in out on her shoulder and she just held me until I calmed down and when I finally did calm down I said 'I'm going to go he tonight whilst Andy's onstage performing' she smiled sadly and said 'he really does love you' I just smiled and said 'its just not meant to be for us'.