Bay for now :'(

As Andy got ready to go on stage I walked upto him and said 'good luck' he smiled and said 'I'll see you after I'm done perorming' before he left I gently kissed him on the lips and then left as he walked on the stage.

Back home

As I arrived home I changed my number and text Juliet so she had it and told her not to give it out not even to CC  and as I sat on the couch that night inrealized they know where I lived so I quickly packed my bags and left a note on my front door that says 'moved out, don't come looking for me because you won't find me'.

New home

its been a week since I packed my bags and left, I still talk to Juliet and we're planning to meet up at Warped Tour,which is in a weeks time and if you're wondering ,yes I'm back I'm America, I bought a house just down the road from where my parents live though they don't know it yet, I guess you could say it's a surprise but unfortunately it's not it's just that I'm scared they'll be disappointed in me for running away from what I want, even though they don't even know who Andy is, I guess they just want what's best for me and I guess they think Andy is what's best for me.

After sitting for 2 hours in front of the table I finally decided to go visit my parents.

As I knocked on the door I felt my nerves kicking in and they only got worse as my heavily pregnant mother opened the door and looked at me in shocked and said 'when did you get back' I shrugged and said ' a week ago' she looked down and said ' where have you been livong '  I pointed to my house and said 'just that house over there' she looked up tears in her eyes and said 'you never thought to tell us where you were after what happened to your sister, Andy's been texting and ringing me none stop, worrying about you, but no none of us could get in touch, did it ever occur to you that we was all worried about you and what is this about you being pregnant with Danny Worsnops baby?' I looked down and said 'I'm sorry I just thought you would be disappointed in me so I didn't come back and see you, I really missed you and yes I'm going pregnant with Danny's baby but it's not like I can do anything about it now is it' as she looked at me I looked down and let my tears roll gently down my cheeks as she just carried on looking at me.

After standing there for 5 more minutes she finally moved aside and let me in,as I entered I saw the one person I didn't want to see sat on he couch, Andrew Dennis Biersack sat there with a beer in his hand as tears slowly roll down his face as his eyes meet mine, as I watch him he slot puts his beet down and slowly gets up and then all of a sudden his arms are wrapped around my waist, while his face is in my neck and I feel him gently kiss my neck and I gently pulled back and kiss his cheek gently and lookd him in the eyes and said 'I'm sorry' and I gently kissed his lips and pulled back and moved from his arms just to feel him wrap them around my waist from where he was standing at he back of me.

After standing like that for a bit I removed his arms and sat down with him sat at the side of me, as my mum watched us with a smile on her face as if she'd just won the lottery.