Date to the ball

2 Weeks after Starshines birth

Its been 2weeks since I gave birth to my beautiful baby girl, Danny sees her when he can but he signed fathering rights over to Andy, he's still there for her everyday but he calls himself Uncle Danny, Andy has been the best Daddy any daughter could wish for.

Today Andy's taking me and Starshine on tour with him and the first week will be spent at Warped, when we arrive the first person I see is Juliet, as soon as I see her I shout her and say 'JuJu I missed you so much,why haven't you visited me yet' she smiles and says 'I thought you might be busy looking after Star and I didn't want to Intrude on your happy family' as she said that I put my right hand on my hip (since I was holding in star in my left arm) and said 'Boo please don't give me that doodoo' she chuckled and said 'you never change do you?' I just shook my head and then handed her Star to hold and went over to Andy and gently kissed him on the lips and said 'we should do something tonight, we should get the guys to babysit for us or maybe Juliet would' he chuckled and said 'Already ahead of you wear something black, we're going to a ball and both the guys and Juliet are babysitting,I've already asked and they're all fine with it' I chuckled and kissed him before skipping back over to where Juliet is stood holding Star.

3 hours later

After I'm finished getting dressed I walk out of the back of the bus to see Andy pacing back and forth in the sitting area, he all of a sudden stops when he sees me he all of a sudden stops and stares, he all of a sudden walks towards me and picks me up so my legs are wrapped around his waist, which is difficult since I have a mini dress on which goes to just below my thighs and I'm pretty sure if someone walks in from the bunk area they will be able to see my arse which is now on full display, which is soon proven when Sammi Doll walks in and says 'have you not ever heard of closing the god damn door when you're doing you business Jesus' I jump down from Andy's waist and he sets me down gently on the floor and I say 'I thought you 2 split up' she sighed and said 'we have I was just getting my stuff back from Jinxx's bunk while he's not here' I smiled sadly and said 'please keep in contact, I missed you when you left without saying anything, please don't let this come between us' she smiled and said 'I won't I promise' after that she left.

As we leave I turn to Andy and say 'We need to talk before we go' he turned to me and said 'We can talk later, we're already late' I smiled and nodded knowing that we wouldn't talk later cause he'll be too drunk to talk.