Life after Andy and the big wedding reunion

5 years later

After I left Andy I never saw him again, he never got in contact with me and I never got in contact with him, I still kept in touch with his other band mates, all of the Asking Alexandria guys and Juliet, they told me about all things Andy was up to, he got a new girlfriend the day after he left which destroyed me but I somehow got over it and today I'm going to

Juliet's wedding.

When I arrive at the church I hold Starshines hand while we enter the church I sit at the front next to Ben and Danny, we laughed and joked about what could go wrong with the wedding when I got a text from Juliet saying 'Andy is in the building, keep Star close to you' I chuckled and looked up to see the most amazing blue eyes glaring at me and I smirked at him and said 'I know I'm beautiful but can you fuck off and get out of my view please' as I watched his glare got eviller and for some reason that made me stand up and whisper in a deadly voice 'If you wanna start something, I'm up for that but save that for later my baby girls here and I don't want her near you so back off' after I finished I picked Star up and sat her down on my knee and told her to stay there.

After the wedding was done I picked my daughter up, turned to Danny and said 'Hey do you mind taking Star for a bit I need to talk to Juliet' he smiled and said 'Of course' I handed him a very heavy Star and told her to behave for Uncle Danny.

As I was going to talk to Juliet I felt arms go around my waist stopping me from moving anywhere and I turned my head to see Andy stood behind me smiling and I struggled out his arms, when I couldn't get him to budge I said 'Can I help you?' he smirked and all of a sudden picked me up bridal style and carried me out of the church but instead of fighting I let him carry me off outside.

When we got outside he finally put me down but instead of running I turned to him and said 'What the fuck is your problem' he smirked and said 'you, you're my fucking problem, you come back after all these years without a warning, looking as amazing as the day we first met, just as feisty and now you ask me what my problem is' I scoff and say 'What I do is nothing to do with you, my life is no concern to you, I should be dead today but thankfully I got surgery to remove the cancer, I went through hell going through chemo, but the only reason I'm here today is because when Star turned 4 she turned to me and said 'Will you leave me' and that broke my heart and yet here you go making it all about you, you never once got in contact to see how we was, god I don't even care about the fact you didn't get in contact about me, but you was the only dad Star ever wanted, when we told Star that Danny was her real daddy she just kept pointing to your picture and saying 'Daddy' and you wasn't there for her' when I was done I realized I was crying but I just didn't care anymore, with one last look at him I walked off.

When I finally found Juliet I hugged her and said 'my sister would be so proud of you right now' she chuckled and said 'She would be more proud of you' I smiled and said 'She should see us right now crying in front of the church like a bunch if saddo's' she chuckled and said 'We do look pretty sad' we both burst out crying again.

When we finally calmed down I hugged her one last time, then she threw her bouquet and since I'm a good catcher I caught it then I sighed to myself and whispered 'Why him?' as I stood there I hear someone ask 'Why who' I jumped and I turned around to see Andy standing there, as I looked at him I let all my tears that I had held in for the last 5 years and I said 'Why you?, why couldn't it have been Danny or someone else, but not you' with that everything went black.