Emma's speech

As I got up I felt someone grab hold of my hand, I turned around to see CC holding my hand and I nodded and he let go.

When I reached her coffin I looked at her and said 'I know you all will think I'm strange when I say this but my sister would be so angry right now because she never wanted a funeral she always said how she wanted to be buried in our garden and not in a cemetry, even when Eric died she wanted to be buried under the tree they had their first kiss under because that's where Eric's buried and even though she broke her promise she will still be buried under the tree she wanted because that's the only place she ever smiled.

Even CC knows that, that tree was her and Eric's place and me and CC made the mistake of sleeping under that tree because when we woke up the next morning it was to be to the face of one pissed off 16 year old Ebony but luckily we calmed her down, she ignored us for a full month, but she came round in the end.

We told each other everything,  I even told her about the first guy I ever liked and she was shocked because for some reason she had persuaded herself that I was a lesbian but the thruth is, I only ever fell in love once, she kept telling me to tell the guy but I could never find a way to do so, but she said to me 'never give upon what you want' but I did, even now I know he doesn't care whether I'm here or not.

I bet now she's watching over me yelling at me to tell him how I feel, but the problem is he's taken'.

After my speech I leant down and kissed her forehead and said 'goodnight Princess Ebby'.