Back on the bus

(Juliet's P.O.V.)

As Emma left the bus I turned to Andy and said 'You my friend are a complete utter dick' after I said that he pushed the girl aside and said 'Your really taking hat slut's side after she slept with my beat friend after saying she loves me, you should be pissed because I broke up with you to get with her, yet instead I'm the bad guy' I slapped him across the face and said 'Don't ever call her a slut again becuase I swear to god it will be the last time you ever breathe aagin' He smirked and said 'She is a SLUT' as he said that I heard a sob behind me I turned to see Emma stood there hugging her stomach with silent tears running down her face as she looked at Andy and said 'I'll back my bags' as she left I said 'you can stay with me'.

After she left I looked at Andy to see him staring after her with a stray tear rolling down his face and I said 'Are you proud now she's broken inside and out' he shook hia head and said 'I need to talk to her' As he said that she walkes out with her stuff and I took it all off of her and walked off the bus to my bus, but as I turned around I saw Andy the floor hugging her waist begging her to stay, but she removed her hands and carried onto my bus.

As she settled in I said 'He seemed so broken maybe he is truly sorry' she looked at me and said 'I was so close to staying on that bus with him but I couldn'r do it, it was like I was leaving my while world back there' I hugged her and said 'I know what that's like watching yor whole world leave, but in my case my whole world left because she loved someone else'.