Birthday celebrations

As I was getting ready I heard a knock at the door I opened it to see Andy stood there so I shut the door locked it and carried on getting ready, once I was ready I realized he was still knocking so I snook out the back way and climbed into the neifhbours garden and ran down the street until I reached the club where I was meeting CC.

When I saw him I ran up and hugged him and said 'Andy's at my house' he groaned and said 'you have to stop doing that when people knock on your door' I shrugged and said 'I don't do it to you' he sighed and said 'I'll text him'.

About 5 minutes after CC arrived a pissed off Andy walked towards me and I smirked and walked off because he pissed me off by being nice to me.

I still haven't told him how I feel so he doesn't know so for now he can think I hate him, even though I clearly don't.

When I finally reached the bar I asked for the strongest drink they have, while I was waiting I turned my head to see Andy arguing with CC over something so I turnes back and got my drink and left the bar and went to the dancefloor and started swaying my hips to the beat.

After I finished my drink I walked up to the bar to see a pissed of Andy sulking so i walked to the other side of the bar and asked for 2 of the same drink he got me before and downed one and took the other and went back to dancing until I felt someone tap my shoulder, I looked to see Andy stood there looking calmer than before but instead of talking to him I went and sat with CC and got drunk until I couldn't walk no more then I left and went home.