Waking up in...... England

As I woke up I realised we was close to landing so I buckled my seatbelt up just as the airhostess was instructing the other passengers to do so.

Getting my suitcases

As I was getting my alsuitcase I turned my phone back onto see a text from Andy that said 'If you truly loved me you'd be here right now :'(' as I read it I felt a tear roll gently down my face but I brushed it off before anyone saw it and text back 'It's better off this way <\3' after I sent it I put my phone back in my pocket and walked out off the airport and then I realised I didn't no anyone, anymore who lived in England so I signed into a hotel and started figuring out a plan when my phone went of, I looked to see Andy was ringing me, but I couldn't bring myself to answer him so I hung up and text CC saying 'Hey, I made it to England I'm stayin' at a hotel in London though I can't remember the name, but anyway how have you been since I saw you a day ago xxEmmaxx' after I sent it I signed into Skype on my phone and saw Juliet was online so I put it so it was on busy but she cakked me anyway, when I answered she looked upset, as I looked at her I said 'What's up' she glared at me and said 'I thought I was your best friend' I sighed and said 'Is this about Andy' she sighed and said 'Why didn't you tell me you was moving to England, If you would have warned me I would have set you up with Andy' I lookes at her gone out and said 'He's your boyfriend why would you set me up with him?' she sighed amd looked at me as if to say 'really' after a bit I said 'Are you going to tell me' she sighed and said 'I broke up with Andy the day before your sister's funeral because I saw how much you loved him and he confessed to me that he fancied you from what he'd see  and hear about you' I looked away and said 'Tell him I'm sorry, I have to go bye' she smiled, blew me a kiss and hung up the conversation.

After that conversation with Juliet I went to bed and fell asleep.