Dare To Jeff The Killer & Ask For Eyeless Jack

Hoodie: Allllllright. Jeff! Sadie_The_Shadow dares you to let Sally do your makeup and to serve Nina for the next four turns!

Jeff: . . . . . . .

*Everyone goes silent.*

Jeff: . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

*Large cutscene due to very vulgar and disturbing incident.*

*Teh camera comes back on and it's very noticeable that half of the pastas that were there before were now missing and there was blood all over the place.*

Jane: Heya um....so, Jeff basically finally 'broke' and went on a rampage attacking everyone including Hoodie and lost his mind. I guess all those asks and dares finally got to him...heh heh.

*She smirks and turns the camera to Jeff, who was now strapped down to the couch. Sally could be seen next to him, applying make up to his face.*

Jane: So Sally is doing the makeup thing, and afterwards we can get Jeff to serve Nina. :3

~timeskip~

Jeff: *looking at himself in a mirror* ........I look like shit.

Jane: Yeah you do. NINA!!!!

Sally: Slendy? Jeff said my makeup looks like shi—

*Golden string quickly shoots out and wraps around Sally's mouth, stopping her from speaking.*

Jane: Thanks Puppeteer!

Puppeteer: No problem....Sally, you shouldn't say that word around Slender.

Slenderman: *Arms crossed*

Sally: ...... *nods*

Jane: NINA!

Nina: Yes! *runs over to Jeff and giggles* Don't worry, I already know how I want Jeffy to serve me!

Jeff: If your requesting something in which we have to be close to each other, don't be surprised if you end up losing both your eyes and all your insides.

Nina: *snickering* Oh Jeff, you're so silly! I know you would never hurt me! Anyways.....serve me by carrying me to my room. I'll have another task for you once we get there~

Jeff: HELL no. Nina, take your own fucking legs and walk yourself to your room.

Nina: But the dareeeeeee~

Jeff: ......

Jane: Come on Jeff, just get it over with! Take her to her room. *smirks*

Jeff: I'll deal with you later, Jane the FUC—

Slenderman: JEFF!

*Jeff screams out in annoyance and flings Nina onto his shoulders, causing her to giggle in excitement; he then storms off to the stairs.*

Nina: Just wait till you hear what you have to do next! :3

Jeff: don't talk to me.

Jane: Okay, now that those two screws are gone, time for the ask! EJ! Sadie_The_Shadow wants to know if you'll give her a hug, and if you be her friend if she offers you kidneys.

Eyeless Jack: Ehhh......I'm not big on hugs, but sure, why not?

Judge Angels: Don't forget you get some delicious kidneys if you be her friend!

Eyeless Jack: I....... *he rubs his hands together and snickers a bit* Yeah, I guess...!

*Slenderman leaves and returns to the mansion with Sadie_The_Shadow. He puts her down and she looks over to Eyeless Jack.*

Eyeless Jack: *Smirking* If you've got those kidneys with you, then we're already friends.

Sadie_The_Shadow: *holding up a bag of kidneys* Right here!

Eyeless Jack: Well then, bring it in, "friend" !

*She walks over to him and he gives her a hug.*

BEN: Hey EJ! Is she soft?

Sadie_The_Shadow: ....?

Eyeless Jack: Look, I don't know what was the deal with LJ and Jeff and whoever else feeling up outsiders to see if they're soft, but I'm not doing that shit. -_-

BEN: Ahh :P

*EJ lets go of the hug and Sadie_The_Shadow hands him the bag of kidneys.*

Sadie_The_Shadow: Enjoy, EJ!

Eyeless Jack: (๑OωO๑ ) Thanks....