Dare To Homicidal Liu & Question For Everyone

VM: Hey Liu, dare for you!

Smile Dog: That rhymed :3

*Liu smiles and walks forwards.*

Liu: What is it?

VM: *whispering* Creepypasta_Expert says you gotta prank your brother for fun. X3

Liu: Huh....what did Jeff ever do to deserve a pranking?

VM: -_-.......You've gotta stop doing that, we all know you're still mad at him.

Liu: I'm not mad at all :)

*VM has a flashback of Liu smacking Jeff with the metal bat in one of the past dares; twice.*

VM: Uh-huh. Sure Liu -_- anyways, just do the dare.

Liu: Okay....but I'm going to need Kagekao's help for this. After all, he is the prank-master!

VM: I'm pretty sure it's prankster...

Kagekao: Did someone say..... PRANK-MASTER?? :D

VM: Oh boy. -_-

*Kagekao hurries over to Liu and chuckles excitedly.*

Kagekao: You need me, Riu-kun?

Liu: Oh good Kage, I'll need you to help me come up with a good prank to use on Jeff.

Kagekao: Oooooooooooo!! >:) You called the right person! Come with me!

*Kagekao grabs Liu's arm and runs off with him to his room.*

~timeskip~

*Liu and Kagekao come back from Kagekao's room, speaking with each other. Liu seems to be talking with Kage, then he nods his head and walks over to Jeff.*

Liu: Hi, brother.

Jeff: Oh, Liu. What is it?

Liu: Want something to drink? *he hold out a glass of some drink to Jeff*

Jeff: I'm not thirsty.

Liu: just....take it.... *he gives the glass to Jeff anyways and walks off*

Jeff: ..... *he looks at glass and shrugs and takes a big gulp*

VM: Er Liu...what prank is this?

Liu: Watch 😈....Jeff? Could you come here please?

Jeff: What now? *he puts down the glass and stands up from the chair. As soon as Jeff stands up he falls flat on his face*

Kagekao: PFFT.

Clockwork: *who was next to him and saw him randomly fall* What the fuck?

A Few Others: 0_0

Jeff: *getting up* What the hell just happened?

Liu: You ok Jeff?

Jeff: I'm fine, don't know what that was about..

*Jeff is up again and starts walking towards Liu again but as soon as he takes a step, he falls again, flat on his face.*

*THUMP*

Jeff: *screaming* WHAT THE FUCK!

*BEN, Kagekao, VM, and some others start cracking up*

Nina: Jeff....?

Slenderman: Jeff, cut out this nonsense.

Jeff: I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE HELLS' GOING ON!

*Jeff lifts himself off the floor again, he was beginning to shake now.*