Question For Anypasta

VM: Okay guys, here's a more serious question from UtterFangirl3981, please answer as sincere as you can, I'm sure it would mean a lot.

Jeff: Since when do we care about being sincere? We're killers—

*Slenderman grabs Jeff and covers his mouth with his tendrils; he then nods to VM.*

Slenderman: We will listen and answer as best as we can.

VM: She's been having some problems with her family, and it's really effecting her mentally; basically she's been mentally abused her whole life. She wants to know how she can handle all the problems and stress without it 'tearing' her family apart.

Slenderman: Well, first of all, the fact that you are or were being mentally abused is not your fault, that is upon the shoulders of the inconsiderate who led you to your 'mental downfall'. Expressing your problem shouldn't tear your family apart, but be a signal, a message to them that something has to be done, that there is a problem in the matter that needs to be fixed.

Jane: Listen. If you are going through these issues, you need to share it with your parents. Maybe it won't seem like it'll be much help, or that maybe it'll seem that they won't listen to you, but it's something important, so you have to let them know.

Ticci-Toby: Mentally abused huh....that's how I've been; many times in my past life. All the people that taunted me for my tics....my father, stepping all over me....*he frowns* loosing Lyra and all the pain I've felt...and feeling like I had no one. Like I was lost in my own mental prison. I understand how you feel, if we can somehow relate. I know it's tough, but don't let your struggle hold you down, don't let anyone whose making you suffer like this cause you to fall down. Just break away from it all...like me.

Masky: Just...don't take it the way Toby did. -_-

Homicidal Liu: It might seem hard, but don't overlook talking about it your parents, like have a serious conversation with them about how you are feeling.

Sally: I'm going to send you a bunch of hugs so you know that we are behind you in this situation! ^^

Jeff: We're not supposed to help, we're kill—

*Slenderman smacks Jeff.*

Slenderman: I know we are killers and the least of our concerns would be that of a young outsider girl, but do know that we hear what you're going through and we are willing to support you.

Jane: At least, through here we are ^^'

Toby: Sorry that our reply was so short, heh heh.

Slenderman: If theres more you need to know or hear from us, remember to ask us and we'll give our best reply.