Dare: Let's All Watch Naruto!

Kirah(KKirahthephoinex): I dare everyone to watch the anime Naruto and tell me what you think!

Kagekao: NARUTOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Kagekao immediately pulls out his laptop and starts watching Naruto.*

Jeff: Kage! I'm watching with you! *Jeff sits next to Kagekao and they start watching from season 1.*

Kagekao: Minnasan! Start from episode one and then we all stop at twenty!

*Everyone gets out their own devices or they just share with each other and begin watching Naruto.*

~timeskip~

*Kagekao and Jeff fall off the couch after binging to episode 20*

Kagekao: Kirah-chan! I love that anime ni~ X.X

Jeff: That was great... X_X

*BEN wasn't paying attention and he'd went past episode 20, still watching.* 0_0

*Sally had fallen asleep.*

*Slenderman doesn't care for anime.*

Eyeless Jack: It was pretty cool, I liked it.

Bloody Painter: Me too...I'm going to draw some fan art of them now!

Jane: *shrugging* It's okayyy.

Puppeteer: Anime seems interesting ...

Laughing Jack: Wait, what's a ninja?

VM: I'll explain later -_-

Judge Angels: It was awesome! I'm definitely gonna watch more episodes later!

Ticci-Toby: Yep, definitely watching more.

Masky: It was fine.

Hoodie: Just fine? Dude, Naruto is amazing.

Grinny Car: i don't get the big deal, it's just a silly kids cartoon...

*BEN pauses the episode he was on, gets up, and kicks Grinny across the room. He then sits back down and continues watching.*

Slenderman: I agree with Grinny, and BEN I TOLD YOU ABOUT KICKING HIM AROUND!!

Smile Dog: I like it! But Kagekao showed me other anime I like better before :3

Nina: Sasuke.... 😍

Kirah: Well, it's good to know that most of you really enjoy it. And Slender, maybe you should try it before judging it...

Slenderman: I'd rather not waste my time rotting my brain with Tv like you deadbeats. I'm fine, thank you.