Profess Your Love...For Waffles: Question For Ticci-Toby

*Cracking sounds and the screen is fuzzy until it clears up and now Masky is seen, holding the camera.*

Masky: Alright, um so I'll be taking over now as the cameraman until VM....recovers.

Smile Dog: I'm still here too! Arf! *his tail wags*

Masky: Alright, so we've got a second question from _Darkside_Skeleton_ for.....oh god...

Smile Dog: Who is it? ME?

Masky: *sighing* No....

Jeff: Then who the hell is it for already?

Masky: Toby -_-

*And Toby comes with his hands in the air to stand in front the camera; it's easy to see that he's smiling behind his facial gear.*

Masky: Just promise me you won't overreact or anything Toby...

Toby: Depends on the question! ;)

Masky: *sighing* The person would like to know if you TRULY love waffles like you're said to.

Toby: Wait lol wut. Someone's actually questioning my love for waffles? Really?

Masky: Just answer the damn question. Yes or no.

Toby: This isn't a question that should be taken lightly Tim. 0_o

Masky: *giving an annoyed sigh* Here we go. -_-

Toby: *dramatically placing a hand on his heart and holding the other up to the air* My love...for waffles! My undying passion for the most amazing food stuff to ever exist on this planet! What kind of person would I be.....without waffles?

Hoodie: Majorly depressed...?

Masky: Don't..encourage him. -_-

Toby: WAFFLES! What kind of world....what kind of world would this be....without WAFLEZ?

Masky: Toby, can you just answer the stupid questio—

Toby: WAFFFLES!!!! I have pledged my everlasting love to thee! WAFFLES!!!! I couldn't have become what I am today....without WAFFLES!!!

Clockwork: Hmph...

*Slenderman facepalms*

Masky: *to the camera* I'm so sorry you have to see this all of you—

Toby: WAFFFLEZ!!!!!! EVEN MY TWITCHES ARE PASSIONATELY EMITTED IN MY LOVE FOR THOSE SWEET....SPHERIC PIECES OF WEIRD SHAPED BREAD....OR WHATEVER.

Jeff: what the actual hell?

*Toby runs off camera to the kitchen and grabs a box of waffles, then runs back.*

Toby: *slowly raising the box over his head* WAFFLES.......

Slenderman: Turn it off Masky, shut it off. Before he starts singing again.

Toby: WAFFLESSSSSSS....!

Masky: ok, you know what, we're done here. Thanks for the question, goodbye.

Toby: WAFFFLESSSSSSS—

*The camera gets shut off.*