Dare To Jeff The Killer & Masky

Masky: Ok, I'm back. Ahem...Sorry about that....

*He points camera to the couch; Toby is sitting on the couch next to Clockwork, shaking, while she hugs him for comfort.*

Masky: So back to the asks and stuff, we've got a dare from _Darkside_Skeleton_ again....and I guess I can say we deserve this for how we've acted...

Slenderman: ...What is it?

Masky: They dare me and Jeff to slap each other for trying to beat on Toby.

*Toby rapidly raises his head from Clockwork's shoulder.*

Toby: THANK YOU

Masky: Let's just get this over with.

*Masky slowly walks over to Jeff when Jeff suddenly without warning dashed at Masky and slaps him hard across the face, making Masky loose his mask.*

Masky: *stumbling back and dropping camera* AGH!! YOU LITTLE SHI—

Jeff: AAHAHHAHAHAAHAHA!!!! *He falls on the floor laughing*

Masky: You forgot one thing Jeff...

Jeff: Ahah, what? ;)

*The camera gets picked up by Hoodie and he points it to Masky and Jeff. Masky grabs Jeff off the ground and smacks him across the face twice as hard.*

Jeff: . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Masky: Take that you little freak. *throws Jeff aside on the couch.*

Jeff: . . . . . . . . . . . . .

*Masky picks up and puts back on his mask, then takes the camera from Hoodie.*

Masky: So....that's enough immaturity out of me today.

Slenderman: You both had that coming. And I'd have expected better from my proxy.

Masky: Yes sir. Sorry sir.

*From the couch, there's a slight growling sound coming from Jeff and he's shaking. Then his growling gets louder and he reaches for the knife in his hoodie and unexpectedly darts at Masky who was still holding the camera.*

Slenderman: JEFF!!

Masky: AHHHHHH!!!!!!

*There's a sharp stabbing sound and the camera falls to the floor and goes black.*

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .