Dare To BEN Drowned

Jane: Don't ask about Trenderman. Anyways, the next dare is from ILoveTicciTobyy (by NovatheFox0001) and they dare BEN to react to a video.

BEN: Let's see it! *He hops on the couch.*

*Clockwork pulls up the video on the TV.*

BEN: . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

*Jeff looks like he's about to have a heart attack trying not to laugh. Toby slowly lowers himself to the floor and covers his face. Sally looks very uncomfortable. EJ just stares at the screen. Slenderman.......Slenderman. Everyone else is too disturbed to say anything.*

BEN:

BEN:

BEN:

*BEN super inhales*

BEN:

BEN:

BEN:

BEN:

BEN:

*BEN's voice raises 96 octaves higher.*

BEN: *screaming* WHAT THE ACTUAL F*bleep*!? I DON'T DO THAT! YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF *sniff* IF YOU THINK I DO THAT! WHAT THE F*bleep* IS THAT? WHO THE F*bleep* THINKS I DO THAT? I TAKE A BATH JUST LIKE EVERY NORMAL FU*bleeping* PERSON IN THIS PLACE! THIS IS *sniff* THIS IS...IS.......IS.....STUPID!!!!! I DON'T SOUND LIKE A F*bleeping* ASSHO*bleep*! IF ANYONE, ITS JEFF WHO DOES THAT IN THE TUB! ALL THE TIME! I HEAR HIM! WHY AM I THE ONE BEING HUMILIATED??? THIS IS F*Bleeping* SH*bleep*!!!

*BEN starts screaming and ranting more and everyone stares at him in silence* ......

Jeff: *smirking and whispering to EJ* Let's see if he can explain that toy boat in the bathroom that no one but him uses...