Dare To Jeff The Killer

BEN: Jeffffffuhhhhhh there's another dare for you~~...but don't sweat it, this one ain't bad, AnEvilKitsune just wants you to watch a video called... "Smile HD"?

Jeff: Sounds lame. -_-

BEN: Lets watch it and see then, dude come on *BEN drags Jeff onto the couch beside him and switches on the TV; he pulls up the video.*

(⚠️WARNING: VIDEO CONTAINS LOTSA BLOOD AND GUTS N STUFF XD⚠️)

Jeff: ......

BEN: I....did...not see that coming.

Jeff: *looks over at Pinkamena*

*Pinkamena was laughing and twitching, staring crazily at the TV.*

Pinkamena: (◉uʘ) What d-did you think Jeffery??

Jeff: *tilting his head* You really are a psychopath, aren't you?

Pinkamena: What did you think? Hehe!

Jeff: Your one disturbing...pony....I like it! You slaughter like there's no tomorrow, ahah!

Pinkamena: *jumping up and down excitedly* We were only having fun! Hehe! It's just that I got to enjoy the game more! I really hope I made everyone Smile!

BEN: 'Good thing I'm already dead, cause I'd hate to encounter that nightmare...'

Jeff: Hey Pink, me and you should go killing together some time.

Pinkamena: That sounds like fun...! *she smiles disturbingly wide*

Jane: Well would you look at that, an unlikely friendship. Jeff the dunderhead and a psycho pink pony. -_-

Jeff: However, I'm still the most disturbing killer here, no doubt about it. She may have really proved herself punching the guts out of horses n' all but I'm still the master of slaughter here.

Laughing Jack: No way, I am!

Judge Angels: Have you seen what I do?? I think I'm the master of slaughter!

Sonic exe: Like hell you are!

*Suddenly most of the pastas begin fighting and Jeff facepalms at what he's started.* Idiots....