Dare To Homicidal Liu

*Upon turning on the camera, it is seen that all the Creepypastas are back to their normal genders.*

Slenderman: I repealed your dare, ECHO. -_-

ECHO: *chuckling* Was it really that bad? You only had to go with it through one more ask.

BEN: No way, I'm happy to be a guy again.

Smile Dog: Me too, that was terrible!

Grinny Cat: *licking his paws* For once, I agree with Smile Dung.

Hoodie: Now that that's over, we can move on to our next dare. Liu, @CreepyMiraculous123 dares you to smack your least favorite person with a metal bat.

Homicidal Liu: *shaking his head* You know I don't have a least favorite person, why would I do that?

Kagekao: Well, Everyone has someone they don't like! You must too, Riu-kun.

Liu: I promise you there's no one here I want to hit with a bat...

BEN: *coming over to Liu and handing him a metal bat* Are you sure.....?

Liu: *taking the bat and holding it* . . . . . .

Everyone: .....

*Liu stands up from the couch*

Liu: . . . . . . .

Kagekao: He isn't going to hit me, is he???

*Liu walks over to one of the Creepypastas slowly.*

Puppeteer: I think I know who he's going after...

Judge Angels: We should've all seen this coming -_-

*Liu holds the bat over Jeff and then smacks him really hard with it.*

Jeff: OW!! WHAT THE HELL?? LIU??

Liu: I'm sorry Jeff I—I....I just thought of the past and took it out on you...I'm sorry...
Sully: THIS IS FOR WHAT YOU DID TO ME YOU SONOFA*bleep*!!! I OUGHTA FUCKING KILL YOU WITH THIS BAT!! AGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Jeff: I—I understand Liu...I deserved that from you..

Liu: Yeah...but no worries, I forgive you :) *Liu holds out his hands for a hug*

Jeff: *smiling and getting up to hug him* Of course you forgive me, you're—

*Liu suddenly randomly smacks Jeff violently over the head with the bat again and Jeff gets knocked out.*

Everyone: 0_O

Liu: ......Better. :)