**Ticci-Toby**(I'm Sorry)

I'm sorry for this. Might just delete it.

I know this has nothing to do with anything but...here's my very weak explanation for my thoughts on the real Ticci-Toby.

I see a lot of people and etc. as well as share messages with people who say or agree with the ideal that the real Ticci-Toby would be crazy and overly-obsessed with waffles; oblivious, and basically just a complete fool. Mostly, I think this is based off the fandom influence(?).

However(BASED STRICTLY OFF OF OPINION), I'm pretty sure the REAL Ticci-Toby would not be how most portray him as. He's not stupid or dumb or annoying...and based off of his past, he has been through a lot. I don't think of the real Ticci-Toby as highly energetic as the Fandom Toby is, I figured he would be a more serious and 'frightened'(?) person. He would not be obsessed with waffles, nor would I expect (if he actually lived with Slenderman in a 'Slender Mansion') him to have waffles at his reach.

If the real Toby was around the other Creepypastas, I assume he wouldn't bring much attention to himself or cause problems(unless maybe he lived there for a while and it was a environment he could adjust to and be comfortable in). Ticci-Toby most likely would spend most his time carrying out his roll as a 'proxy'. I'm not sure if he's under the Influence(Slender Sickness/Control) or not, but I assume most likely he would be.

I don't think this is the correct word to describe it, but he would seem more paranoid(?) and lost because of the loss of control of his life, basically. He, in a way, doesn't belong to himself anymore, he 'belongs' to Slender. I also think....of him as being bipolar or something....

Sorry for this random assumption page on Ticci-Toby, but I just wanted to see if anyone else had a certain point of view on how Ticci-Toby would really be, because I'm positive he would not be a waffle maniac.

(Yes, I get the Ticci-Toby in this book is a version of Fandom Toby.)