**Notice #2**

Jane: Hello audience. Me and everyone else are going on a break again from answering asks/dares. The main reason for this is because we seem to be behind on a lot of requests and we've been answering really slow.

Jeff: Also because VM can't fucking keep up!

VM: Sorry ):

Jane: The good news is...we're almost to 200 pages! Who knew we would go on this far!?

Jeff: I expected this to fail at page 2.

Clockwork: First of all, no one asked you....

VM: Hey everyone reading this, I'm really sorry we've been behind on the replies and stuff. I should be more responsible with keeping up since I'm the one who stared this but it's just gotten kind of hard...and overwhelming. I didn't think this many people would participate in this; and don't get me wrong, I'm beyond glad this many people did! I'm pretty sure I've missed a lot of people out, and thats kinda what I feared would happen....so I'm gonna take some time away from this for a while and then we'll get back to it later. Like Jane said, we're almost to 200 pages so I'm not giving it up until we get there. I hope you enjoyed questioning, reading the dares and seeing reactions and stuff. I enjoyed doing it a lot.

Jane: It was fun ^^

VM: Also, we have a special thanks list for the major participants....who wants to call em out?

Sally: ME!

*Sally runs in front of the camera and smiles*

Sally: Thank you specially to...
_Darkside_Skeleton_
Strawberry-Cindy
KKirahthephoinex
lunamoon7002
AnEvilKitsune
Creepypasta_Expert
NovatheFox0001
Neliotis
Sonicrider221
CreepyMiraculous123
UtterFangirl3981

For participating a lot with us! *Sally hugs them all tightly*

VM: Thanks Sally.

Toby: Wellllll we aren't sure the exact time we'll get back at replying, but we sure as hell aren't leaving this yet. Thanks for all the comments and the support!

VM: And thanks to my fellow outsiders who are here at the mansion with us!

*Jane turns the camera to Kirah, ECHO, Luna, Darkside, Kit, and Neliotis and they all wave, smiling.*

VM: Okay then, that's that. This is Vikingmetaltoby aka. Aries and The Creepypastas, signing off for now. GN!

*Everyone else yells and waves goodbye and the camera slowly goes black.*