Dare To BEN Drowned

BEN: GOOD because I don't like your dumb cat anyways! 😡

VM: BEN! How did you know Strawberry-Cindy 's dare??

BEN: I sneaked a peak before you announced it. She wants me to run the Pacifist route in Undertale. Which I know she knows I don't loooooooove Pacifist route!

VM: You make it seem like Pacifist route is the worst thing ever! It's good to be benevolent once in a while you know...

BEN: Genocide is much more of a challenge then freaking Pacifist route, but ok. I'll do it. *he shrugs* I guess it'll be cool to see what it's like but I won't be able to kill off anyone...

VM: Someone should watch him to make sure he goes through with it.

Jeff: ME!

Clockwork: You'll just urge him to go through genocide again!

Jeff: I would though! XD

VM: It's not funny Jeff -_-

Judge Angels: I'll watch him.

BEN: Great. -_-

*JA takes the camera from VM and follows BEN to his room. He gets on his computer and begins playing Undertale: Pacifist Route. Angel records the gameplay.*

(Mock BEN play through of Undertale True Pacifist Route((You don't have to watch it XD))

~timeskip, 5 hours later~

BEN: AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHYHHHH IM DONE.

Judge Angels: YOU DID IT!

BEN: THAT WAS BORING AS HELL!

Judge Angels: What?? How??

BEN: I DIDN'T KILL NOTHIN ):<

Judge Angels: But it had such a nice story and ending! ☺️

BEN: I feel the need to play a full Genocide just to get this out of my head.

Judge Angels: ....You're too much BEN. -_-

BEN: Record me using Chara's sprite and killing everything I come across >:D

Judge Angels: No, fudge hours is enough, I'm out. Record it yourself in your own time.

BEN: ANGELS WAIT! I WANT THEM TO SEE ME IN THE SANS BATT—

*The camera turns off.*