Dare To Jeff The Killer And Masky

(So, I tried to make a visual for this scene because I didn't have any good ideas to make this page funnier, but the visual was taking me a VERY long time and I kept messing up JEFF. So, I did what I could to finish off the page, hopefully you like it... ^^')

Hoodie: *snickering* Hey Mask, you an' Jeff are really gonna hate this one.

Masky: Oh boy...what is it, Hoodie?

Hoodie: NovatheFox0001 dares you and Jeff to let Sally give you guys makeovers. XD

Masky: .....

Jeff: Oh hell n-

Sally: YEAH!!!!!!!!! *She quickly runs to her room to get supplies*

Masky: *sighing* Why me....

Jeff: Why you? Since when were you important? That girl is gonna RUIN me!!!

Masky: Jeff, shut the hell up.

*Sally hurried back into the living room and pulls out two of the chairs from her tea tables. She pats the seats for Jeff and Masky to sit.* ^^

Masky: *sighing again* We have no choice...let's just get this over wi-

Jeff: Yeah yeah, you can let her do whatever shit she wants with you, but I'm not doing this.

Sally: Please Jeffery, just for the dare ): I promise you can wash the makeup off afterwards....

Jeff: ....

BEN: Come on Jeff, whatcha wimping out for? (:<

Jeff: ....

*Jeff sticks up his middle finger at BEN and slowly stumbles to the chair beside a Masky.*

Sally: Masky! Take off that mask!

Masky: Fine.... *he removes the mask from his face*

Ticci-Toby: Timmy-boyyyyy! *he laughs*

Masky: -_-

Sally: Okay, I'm going to make you both look super-duper pretty! :D

*Both Jeff and Masky tense up*

Masky: N-now remember Sally, we're not girls....

Sally: I know..... >:)

~backflash to when Sally went to her room to get supplies~

Zero: *popping her head in Sally's room, along with Jane and Clockwork* Heya girlie, want a tip on when you give that makeup to Jeff and Mask?

Sally: Oh, sure!

Zero: First, you've gotta make them look good...I mean they're both ugly right?

Jane: Jeff is -_-

Zero: Right! So you've gotta make sure to make them ...beautiful.

Clockwork: Like us girls!

Sally: Oh yeah...?

*The girls smirk and they gather in a tight circle with Sally, telling her what to do.*

Sally: I-I think I've got it!

Zero, Jane, And Clockwork: Good.... >:)

~back to Sally, Masky, and Jeff~

Sally: First, I'll apply some eyeliner! Oh....and I've got to make that bloody smile go away from Jeff's face...Masky, you have too much hair on your face...Jeff, you're so pale!

*Sally starts applying make-up to their faces and redoing their hair.*

Sally: Jeff? Can I cut some of this haystack?

Jeff: BRING SCISSORS NEAR ME AND ILL STAB YOU WITH THEM.

Sally: .......I'm a ghost so.... *she leans in close to his ear* fuck you.

Jeff: (◉⌓◉).........

*Sally smirks and continues with her work.*

~timeskip~

Jeff: You're done messing with our faces. Can I look in a mirror yet?

Sally: No, you have to put on the suits first!

Masky: Suits.....?

Sally: *nodding* Yeah...they're in Trenderman's room waiting for you, so you both go and put them on and then come out and show me!

*Jeff and Masky look at each other uncertain and slowly head to Trender's room. Sally, along with Jane, Clockwork, and Zero begin giggling.*

~timeskip~

*Jeff and Masky wall out from Trenderman's room. They both looked pissed.*

Hoodie: HOLY SHIT!

Masky: SHUT UP!

*Masky's hair was now blonde and pulled painfully back in a ponytail. His face had an overdose of makeup, his cheeks were bright pink, same for his lips. His eyelashes were extremely long and he had on an overdose of eyeliner. He had on a strange looking green ladies dress-suit with feathers around his neck(like Laughing Jack) and an awkward bow that threw off the whole attire. He's wasn't even wearing shoes...just sandals...*

Slenderman: MY proxy!!

Masky: It's not my fault, Slender!!

BEN: Look at JEFF!!

*Jeff's hair was blonde as well and his face had on more make up than Masky. His slit smile wasn't even visible anymore. His hair was straightened around the sides and it fell in curls over his shoulders. He looked like and actual woman, more than Masky. Not to mention the pink ladies dress-suit he wore with a fuzzy pink scarf around his neck and high-heels.*

Jeff: Fuck all of you. Fuck everything. *he raises his middle finger*

Zero: They look gorgeous Sally!

Sally: *giggling* Thank you! ^w^

Masky: My reputation.....everything is ruined...*he falls to his knees*

Ticci-Toby: Tim....

*BEN, along with the girls were hysterically laughing and mocking Jeff, Nina stared at him in utter shock.*

Nina: What......have....you....done....TO MY PRINCE!?!??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grinny: Make him look 10x stupider, that's what.

*Jeff and Masky sir speechless while they get taunted for their 'makeovers'*