Question For Masky

VM: First off, we're gonna start by welcoming Darkside(_Darkside_Skeleton_) and Kit(AnEvilKitsune) , they're the newest members to the mansion.

*VM turns the camera to them. Darkside, a regular person like Neliotis and Kit, a red furred nine-tailed fox with four eyes stand beside the front doors of the mansion.*

Darkside: Hi everyone. *she waves*

Kit: *dipping her head* Hi there.

Neliotis: Yay, More outsiders so I don't have to be alone!

VM: Alright now you two, come take a seat with the rest of us. Masky! Kit has a question for you!

Masky: *Turning to Kit* Hm?

Kit: Masky, what's your stance on cheesecake? Like, are you crazy for it like Toby crazes for waffles, or do you just enjoy it?

Masky: *sighing* I'm guessing this comes from me being portrayed as some sort of cheesecake maniac all over the place. Well, in that case let me assure you now that I am NOT a cheesecake maniac like Toby is to waffles. However, I do greatly enjoy cheesecake and I think it's a wonderful dessert.

Toby: Aw come on Masky, quit being so modest about your love for cheesecake, you know you looooooooove cheesecake.

Masky: I'm not obsessed with it! Do you see me going around acting like a fool because I want a stupid piece of cake??

Hoodie: *gasping* Cheesecake is not stupid in any way!

Masky: —Just...forget I called it stupid. But my point is, I'm not going to turn the house over for the stuff, I'm just not like that.

Ticci-Toby: Are you sure~? Then why don't we put that to a test~.....

*Toby runs off to the kitchen*

Masky: ....What's he doing...?

Kit: *sighing* I'm guessing he wants to test you to see if you really aren't crazy for cheesecake.

Masky: Why can't he just take what I said and leave it at that? He always has to go and—

*Toby skips back into the room with a plate of cheesecake in his hands. He smirks suspiciously under his face-gear.*

Toby: *handing cake to Masky* Here Masky, would you like some?

Masky: I mean, fine, sure since you brought it here already. *he reaches for the plate*

Toby: Hehe *Toby quickly snatches back the plate back before Masky could grab it.*

Masky: -_-

Toby: Here take it already! *he holds it out to Masky again and Masky reaches for it, but before he could take it, Toby pulls it away a second time.*

Masky: TOBY quit messing around! Give it to me!

*Masky grabs at the cake and Toby laughs, suddenly darting away with the cake in his hand. Masky shouts in frustration and gets up, chasing after him.*

Masky: TOBY!!!!! GIVE ME THAT CHEESECAKE!!!! D8<

Toby: TIM LOVES CHEESECAKE!!!! HE CANT RESIST!!

*Masky ends up shouting and screaming at Toby, trying to chase him down for the cake while Toby runs away with it tauntingly laughing his head off.*