chapter 26

DIRTY DIANA 💋💘💔💖.

"Common honey, having a birthday party won't cause a thing,i just want to see my baby Happy"

Alexander  dressed for work adjusting his collar as Elizabeth's voice rang through the phone , she had called so early in the morning to remind him of his up coming birthday which is in a week .

His been trying to convince her he didn't want a party but she wasn't buying it, for about two years now he didn't celebrate his birthday's even when his family try to talk him in but this particular one was special and Elizabeth wasn't about to let it go.

"Mom I will be busy during that time,, having a party Is exceptional, may be a little family get together is ok" he says heading out of his mansion with his suitcase once Andrew sees him, he Hurry's to grab his suitcase nodding at him and Alexandra nodded too , heading out of the mansion Manuel acknowledged him opening his Toyota Camry and he got in , with Andrew driving him off to the company, while Manuel stay back .

"Common Alex, having a get together with just family would had been a good idea but you see , I want you to meet my friends who had been dying to meet you in person, they are all traveling  over to have this big occasion with us, and it will be good if your birthday is made public than just a get together" she whined making Alexander  chuckle.

"Mo.......

"Honey even your father wants to introduce some of his business associates with you , it will be good for the expansion of the empire" she says and Alexander  rubbed his temple.

"Mom your lying right ?" He asked .

"Of course not," she says chuckling silently,he rolled his eyes he knew better .

"Mom ...." He warned and she knew she was caught , Alexander  knew his mom wanted him to do the birthday at all cursed, and he knows just when she's lying.

"Okay fine , I lied about the business expansion but really baby , your father wants to introduce you to someone " she says .

"He can introduce us without a party " he says sarcastically.

"Oh common Alexander , I thought your going to say yes already, besides we have all the Billions in the world to make a public party and you also need to celebrate it , it's a round figure your turning 30, and you ha..........

"Ok ok fine mom , I'd celebrate it happy now ?" He asked knowing her she won't stop, so he has to agree

"That's my boy , mommy loves you " she made a kiss sound making him to chuckle.

"You always get what you want" he murmurs and Elizabeth laughed since she heard him, finally Andrew pulled up in his company and opening the door for him , they head in, Susan his secretary rushed to him .

"Morning Mr Malcholin"she greeted hurrying after him after collecting the suitcase from Andrew who turned and left .

" Morning Susan anything?" He asked heading into his office as she follows right behind.

" Yes sir , a new PA has been assigned and Mr hollow interviewed her yesterday and she's right in the office i will call her sir " she says and he nodded .

Mr hollow is his manager , since he wasn't at work yesterday , spending his time with Diana decided he takes up the PA interview, and he hopes it's a good one since all the others wanted his dick .

Shortly there was a knock on the door .

"Come in " he says ,the door opens and the lady walked in .

"Oh my gosh , Mr sweety pants?"

Recognizing the voice Alexander  immediately looked up to see Anna staring wide eyes at him , he too was surprised.