chapter 15

DIRTY DIANA💋💘💔💖

9 days later.

Diana stare at Logan as he sat on his chair staring at her , as usual she refused to seat down , her hands ducked in her leather jacket as she looks at Logan, it was so early and the old pig already asked her to come .

"So I want to believe a part of the mission is done" he said .

"Yes" she answered.

Logan smirked , his happy he knew Diana was good at her work .

"Good good , " he laughed Evilly " he just needs to like you more Diana, you will have to get him to trust you more than he should" he said getting up from his seat going closer to her .

"As it may look , I can't wait to lay my hands on that device , and once am with it he will be under my full control" Logan said darkenly  .

Diana stared at him .

"His well guarded, bodyguards all around him both his mansion, it will be hard getting anything from him " Diana said .

"That's why your given months to accomplish the task darling, but I don't expect it to last for too long Diana you know am an impatient man,even if it's gonna take too long , I need you to make it fast " he said staring into her eyes intimately.

Diana pulled her jacket tightly on her body as she stares at him .

"Why do you need the device?" She suddenly found herself asking.

Logan raised an eyebrow at her question, as if not expecting it Diana continued.

"I just want to know how important it is that I have to make myself his slut for probably as long as before getting my hands on it "she said.

Logan watched her closely, why does she suddenly cares if she's a slut or not , she has always been one anyways

"That is your job Diana, be a slut to them and make things happen" he said emotionless making Diana feel disgusted.

"I don't care if he wants to fuck you, all that's important is I get what I want " he said and Diana wanted to puke he was a bastard.

"I will take my leave " she said turned and began walking out .

"Good luck" he called out with a smirk on his face.

"Bastard" she whispers as she walked out got into her car and zoomed off, her phone pimped and she took it to look at it , it's a text from Alexander.

"Music track "I put a spell on you by Annie Lennox"

Within the 9days that had passed so far , she and Alexander  had been hanging out, and he never stops texting or calling her, and she's getting used to seeing him and being close to him  all the time and to talk more of the communication they always had.

"Get ready tonight sweetheart , am coming to get you "

That is what he sent , yes he had sent Andrew to deliver a very beautiful black dress for her yesterday with some incredible expensive hills to go along , he said he wanted her to be his date to a business dinner, she had asked why she has to go to a business dinner , and he had simple replied.

"All my co associates are coming with their wives fiance and girlfriend and am too damn out since I don't have one , so you my Darling will be my date " he winked at her and she blushed.

It was so overwhelming how he can make her blush so hard by just his eyes or his choice of words .

Alexander  jogged down the street of new York and entered into his notorious mansion breathing so heavily taking off his earplugs as he walked into the kitchen got a glass of cold water to step down his tired self , bringing out his phone texted Diana.