chapter 12

DIRTY DIANA💋💘💔💖

They laughed as they ate their meals, Alexander  had brought them to one of his expensive restaurants, and they couldn't help but admire him, as the minutes tick Agnes and Emily began liking him more.

He was calmer in the way he talks than his looks, not that his scary but for a man who has so much fortune and fame, sitting together with them having lunch was indeed incredible, Agnes took a bigger liking to him , she could see how he sometimes look over to her daughter Diana and she looking at him back.

She smiled secretly, maybe there's something going on between them , and if not how would he know her and dine with them , she already saw how the people was staring at them, she will have to talk to her daughter about it and how they came to know each other .

Alexander  found Diana's mom and sister fun to be with , he felt more okay because he realized her mom likes him anyways, he wants his first impression to her mom and sis to be nice and overwhelming and he doesn't know why .

Diana was hardly talking which he figured out its because of him , was she upset with him ?

"I really love this meal it's so delicious" Anna said digging into her sauce salad and vegetables, they smiled at her .

Alexander  turned to Emily.

"So tell me Emily what would you like to study ?" He asked taking a sip of his drink , the table was quite as Emily nervously stare at her family then back at Alexander  who's eyes was on her smiling.

"Umm.....I, well.....I want to study medicine" she said nervously and Agnes smiled Alexandra nodded impressed.

"So your good in ......

"Definitely" she cut in making them chuckle he smiled he likes Emily already the girl looks so smart and beautiful so much like Diana and have the same voice as her sister.

"That's good " he said.

"Yeah and thanks for the gift once again " Emily said happily.

"It's nothing, I mean Lia and I are friends so it's nothing" Alexander  said smiling.

Once he said Lia, confusion was written in all their faces Emily stare at Diana questioningly not understanding who could be Lia , while Anna had on a "really"look Diana rolled her eyes,Agnes knew better after all he called her Mrs Gregg's instead of her real name Mrs lawson.

"Oh that's really nice of you , I was really surprised when you showed up and suddenly handed a gift to Emily, I mean I thought it was a mistake" she laughed and that made Alexander  chuckled looking over to Diana who smiled a little.

"This day is just perfect cause I remember when I was graduating too, it was totally freaked out and I got disappointed when my mom couldn't make it , and what about my dad , one crazy ass man who can't keep his legs in a place" Anna said suddenly remembering her graduation's day which was sad for her .

Alexander  stare at her as she dogged  into her food like she didn't just say something.

"So where is your father now " Alexander  asked .

"Probably somewhere living his life who cares" Anna replied.

"Anna don't ....." Diana whispers.

"Yeah I mean , it's gone right " Anna blinked back her tears as Agnes rested her hand on hers calming her down .

Alexander  wasn't expecting what happened just now Anna suddenly looked sad, he looked over at Diana who gave him a shake of her head telling him it was okay , that is how Anna was, she could act up like a crazy ass bitch but was totally broken inside .