chapter 20

DIRTY DIANA💋💘💔💖

Agnes placed the meal in front of Diana , sitting down as they faced each other .

"I had to make a little pepper chicken when you said you'd be visiting" her mom said happily as Diana smiled .

She had missed them and needed to see them , although she knew Logan might not take this likely with her but this are the only family she had and she can't let go off them .

"How have you been since your sisters graduation?" Agnes asked as she and Diana began eating.

"I've been good, .....and where is Emily ?" Diana asked .

"Emily went out with Tyler " she replied and Diana wriggled her brows in confusion.

"Who's Tyler ?" She asked couldn't remember.

"Tyler, the one who spoke to her on her graduation's day" she replied.

"Really? Are they ....."

"No they ain't " her mom cut in

"Isn't it too late already?"Diana asked seeing the time 8:45

"She will be back soon and also,Tyler is a nice guy he treats Emily well, and he seems to like her a lot " Agnes said .

"Emily is 18 mom, did you stop her from dating him ?" Diana asked .

"Too me Emily is still a kid , but no I didn't stop her from dating anyone" she replied.

And they stare at each other for a while before Agnes thought back to when Diana was 17 and she went missing, when she turned 18 then she was behaving strange and probably doing something secretly, until she left and came back a year later since then , it's either  they don't see her for probably 4 to 5 months before she comes again ......so strange.

"I remember when you were 18, it was never the same for you , did you have a boyfriend then , was that why you acted strange?" Agnes suddenly asked holding her tears .

Diana wasn't expecting that question, she became nervous and stare at her mom quietly.

"Diana answer me ......is that the reason why ?" Agnes asked .

"No" Diana whispers

Staring quietly at each other for about a minute .

"Then what happened?" Agnes asked.

"Mom I didn't come here for this " Diana said suddenly getting frustrated.

"Why ?,you don't want me to know why my daughter kept herself from us for the last 6 years although it should be 7 because you started it earlier " Agnes suddenly lost it yelling at Diana who sat down calmly holding no emotion on her face .

"Am your mother for goodness sake why will you keep me in the dark like this Diana , what have we done to you , tell me Dia......

"Mom please stop, just stop it  please" Diana yelled staring at her mom, she had never raised her voice at her before and Agnes was shocked to see her so angry " if you get to know what I do your gonna hate me your gonna disown me , I can't loss you and i don't want to either loss my only sister , all you have to know is am worse than you can imagine am not the sweet innocent daughter you think I am.....am not " Diana said holding her tears in , she wasn't gonna break down in front of her, she made sure her voice didn't crack .

Agnes stared at her quietly taking everything she had said , what was she talking about .

"I don't understand you Diana, I don't know what you mean by your not the sweet innocent girl i think you are , I don't know, tell me ........ are you doing something illegal?, Is that why you said I will hate you , even to the extant of disowning you ?, Tell me I want to know" Diana stared at her mom and breathed in closing her eyes and opening it again , this was the reason why she doesn't come to see them, because she knew that the question will definitely rise up.