chapter 23

DIRTY DIANA💋💘💔💖

Alexander  speaking on the phone as Andrew opened the door once they reached his company, coming out used his left hand to button his suit jacket Andrew, and Manuel followed behind with his suitcase.

Opening the glass doors for him,he walks in all the staffs stood the moment he walked in, acknowledging his presence he nodded at them heading towards the elevator with Andrew and Manuel behind him.

Pressing the elevator button he walked in with Andrew and Manuel beside him, arriving at his floor ,Susan quickly rushed towards him giving him the paper to sign, still on call signed it and she nodded at the bodyguards collecting his suitcase from Andrew , they nodded and left while she follows him to his office opening the door .

"Telling me what to do with my company is the height you can go mr kings I suggest if you don't want to do business then don't call this line again or better still if you have a change of mind direct the call to the reception" he said paranoid disconnecting the phone dropping his phone stared at Susan who stood waiting for him.

"Well what's my schedule for today ?" He asked .

"Umm ...." She dropped his briefcase and brought out her notepad looking into it while he removed his suit jacket placing behind his chair .

"Well sir ...you have a meeting with the Kingston's this morning at 10:45, to finalize the hotel deal, which should had been settled since last week , and you also have a business dinner with Mrs Murphy at 5Pm reconsidering the project....and I booked IN and OUT for the both of you to meet " she says and Alexander  turned the pen his holding in his hand staring at her to finish her information..

"Turning the page she continues " you also have to be in Canada on Tuesday to finalize the Brooklyn's deal which......

"Cancel" He cut in.

She looked up at him questioningly.

"What ?" She asked.

"Reschedule the meeting, what eals ?" He asked.

"..um....well...you have to be in Portland as.......

"Susan reschedule it " he says and she stare at him disbelief.

"Sir it's really important you go to this .....it's an invent from Mr Rajesh Kumar, and he personally invite you it can't be rescheduled sir , sorry " she whispers.

Rajesh Kumar is an Indian friend of his and a very big share holder in his company , they've known each other since about 6 to 7 years even if his far older than him , he was a loyal and honorable friend of his and they've invested in each other's company as well , his a big man himself .

He bite the inside of his cheek, he checked his Rolex wristwatch and saw its already 10:47 two minutes late he thought

" Let's get this over with " he muttered walking pass her as she quickly rushed to take his suit jacket he might need it later , she knows her boss .

"Yes sir" and she followed right behind.

Telling Diana to move in with him and she saying she can't was a big blow to him, not like she said it bluntly to him but he knew she wasn't gonna say yes immediately ,he knows she has the right to have a say in it,but he wasn't about to give up, he told her she could think about it .

Ever since his last relationship, which he hadn't talked about yet ,he never had time for women talk more of having one around, but Diana made him want to try it again ,he wouldn't Deny the fact he didn't like her,during the month and 3 weeks they've known had changed him completely and he wants her to be all his, yes his been claiming her to be his, but she hasn't said anything if she would .