chapter 19

DIRTY DIANA 💋💘💔💖

"Bitch, your looking so sexy in that dress , you see how good I am when it comes to choosing dresses?" Anna said to Diana behind her more like asking as she stares at the mirror .

Diana looked at the dress , it's beautiful but hugging her body so tight that she hardly can breath , what will Alexander  say once he sees her like a wrapped gift ?

Turing to face Anna spoke.

"I can't breath so let's exchange" she said to Anna whose eyes widen she was putting on the same dress but a green one .

( Couldn't get the full picture of the dress)

"Are you serious, like really you can't breath ?......." She chuckled Turing her attention back to herself as she combs her hair" the dress is elastic girl and it will expand pretty soon " she said and Diana stared  at Anna disbelief.

"Are you fucking kidding me Anna ,I can't breath...I might as well die before we even arrive " she said and Diana chuckled.

"Girl , your looking so sexy in this dress don't spoil the mood you will get better trust me " she winked Diana who clenched her teeth and she chuckled.

"Your enjoying this ain't ya'bitch ,well am gonna change it and thanks for the dress " Diana said heading to the closet when Anna caught her arm.

"Hell no, you ain't changing this dress girl , common Diana it's perfect on you believe me and since it's elastic within time you will feel alot better and yes you can still breath stop lying" Anna eyed her.

Diana was about declining when they heard a knock.

"His here Diana common " Anna Wined and Diana groaned making Anna Chuckle as she wore her shoe and they both left the room .

Opening the door found Andrew standing there .

"Mr Malcholin ask I bring you both to the FHS( fashion show)" Andrew said after acknowledging them , Anna stare dreamily at him she smiles, and Andrew didn't miss the drool he smirked as he opens the door for both ladies to enter they both got into the car and Andrew drove them to the invent, arriving they head in after Andrew , the place was so big and beautiful and Anna let out a wow when they got in .