Chapter 1

DIRTY DIANA💋💘💔💖

She sip her cocktail as she stare across to her target tonight, she must admit he is quite looking In his early 40s , her long nails tap gently on her wineglass as she stare at him , he was talking to someone and once his done she will go onto him .

He's been giving her signs with his eyes , of course she was pretty looking and inside dangerous and the men always has to come ......they just have too .

Using her long red painted nails she pushed her hair behind her ear and took a sip from her glass, when she saw he was fully alone and staring at her she smirked and gently taking her purse from the table she stood up and made her way through the crowd towards him.

He looked at her as she was already beside him and a smirk play on his lips indeed his found a hot cake to bed tonight.

"Mind if I join?" She asked smiling at him even if she knew at the end he will say no .

"No" he replied, why bother asking? She thought and took her seat beside him the perverts eyes was already fixed on her expose boobs which she of course made so visible, she licked her lips .

"It's my first time seeing you here " he suddenly said which she raised an eyebrow then smirked well she has been here countless times but with different looks anyways .

"Interesting, so need any company tonight ?"she asked.

"I would had said let's make an introduction?" He asked .

Well this was the part she hated and at the same time good at it she had gotten a name she will tell him anyways .

"vanila " she said he smirked.
"Beautiful name for a beautiful lady, i'm Eros Aston very known here "he said then gestured to the place.

"Please to meet you" she said averting her eyes from him for a while then turned to face him again .

"Pleasure is all mine " he replied he stared at her boobs again and she got up and moved closer to him .

"How about we do this privately ?" She whispered and he smirked .
Without a word he wrapped his arms strongly around her waist.

"sure" he whispered back and they flew out of the night club .

Kissing passionately as they entered Eros hotel room , he pushed her on the bed lay on her kissing her hard as his hands goes under her dress touching her soft skin he groaned she was indeed a temptress.

She likes being the boss in bed so she rolled them over and her being on top now , she smirked down at him .

"You're so sweet " he said breathlessly as she began unbolting his belt.

"We haven't started yet " she whispered .

Taking him in her mouth she pleasured him as he groaned and pulls her hair , she took him in and out, as she bumped her head up and down his hard dick, after 10 minutes into that he exploded in her mouth which she of course swallowed and pulling over his shirt she kissed his exposé chest.

" Any condom?" She asked pleasure over taking his entire body Said yes and pointed to the drawer reaching for it saw it tore it and roll it on his hard shaft and positioned herself on him taking him into her .

After all this will be his last sex so she must make it a memorable one for him.

After long sex with her not giving him room to be in control they lay on the bed as his hands roam her body .

"Your so sweet " he whispered kissing her lips which she averted but smiled " I'd like to have your number, would love to meet you again " he said .

"Of course" she replied smiling at him

"Give me some minute I'd be right back " he said going into an adjoined door she signed and called the hotel staff to send in the drinks , she heard the shower running so she knew he wont be out anytime soon.

Drinks delivered she opened her purse and brought out the liquid poison had with her, she smirked and taking one of the drinks she poured a little in it ,but it was so strong so it will start the infect on time .

Putting it back into her purse as she hears the door crack open with him coming in she smirked shaking the glass and got up with it taking the other one too as she goes over to him .

"you should drink this ,the staff brought it " she said and he smiled at her taking it from her, she drank from her glass her eyes on him.

"Of course " he said in one shot he drank it she smirked taking a deep relaxing breath .

Dropping the glass faced her back .
"You know, your one hell of a sexy lady " he said and she laughed.

"Of course, I better get going " she said trying to leave before it start affecting him., He held her hand

"Thought you were gonna spend a little time with me ?maybe go one more round" He smiled licking his lips.

"Yeah but just got a call you see " she said

"ok ,why not freshen up first?" He asked thinking if she won't stink after the sex they had, and suddenly he felt his chest hurting

"No, I wouldn't want anyone to know I killed you now would I?" She asked smiling at him and then it started his eyes widen as he looked at her fear grip him of what she must have done to him , she had poisoned him .

"You.......you.....no......." He started coughing as she went ahead and picked her purse looking over at him as she sees blood already emitting from his mouth with him falling back to the bed.

"Pl...... eas... se.........he......hel....p"he whispered.

Walking back to him looked down at him on The bed and said .....

"It was nice meeting you Eros Aston" and with that she blew him a kiss and walked out the door leaving him for death .

________________

How do you see the first part?

Is it good?

What do you think of Diana ......bad huh?

Vote comment and share.

Thanks