chapter 13

DIRTY DIANA💋💘💔💖

Diana walked into the living room, Anna sat on the couch with a bowl of popcorn and watching Mary Mary.

Diana sat beside her and Anna noticed her beside her.
"Oh hi" she said .

"What movie is this "? Diana asked .

"Mary Mary and it's totally interesting" Anna said "you want ?" She asked showing Diana the popcorn.

"Yeah " Diana took and pop into her mouth got up heading to the kitchen.

"Heard from Mr sweety pants?" Anna asked .

"You know he calls everyday" Diana replied, it's been three days since Alexander  left and he always message her or call her .

"Oh yeah , it's getting somewhere" Anna said facing the TV.

"You know it's nothing" Diana said entering the kitchen and bringing out the chicken from the freezer to Fry.

"Why are you always annoying, I mean the guy is fucking handsome and any woman will kill to have him " Anna rolled her eyes facing the TV back only to see the movie has ended she groaned..

Diana showed on the kitchen door " you know what ?" She asked making Anna turn to her

"He might be fucking handsome, but why not find someone for yourself whom you can kill just to have than sitting your crazy ass so comfy on my couch every weekend?" Diana whispers , yes Anna spends all weekends with her and sometimes weekdays .

"I fucking don't get that, " Anna scoffed .

"Well isn't it more nice if you forget about Rob and find someone eals,?" She asked Anna's eyes widen , Diana went back into the kitchen and Anna went to stand at the kitchen door looking at Diana.

"You know am not into Rob" Anna said folding her arms glaring at Diana .

"But you like him , and his not gonna change himself for you , you know that " Diana said looking at Anna then turning back to what she's doing.

Anna chuckled silently.

"I Can't believe this , for goodness sake Rob is a gay and I know he doesn't have to change himself for anyone not even that I care , but we are just friends" Anna said getting pissed.

"You know Diana , don't you think your misplacing my feelings here ?" Anna asked and that made Diana turn to look at her best friend who looked angry.

"I don't know" she whispers.

Anna chuckled.

"Of course not " Anna scoffed .

Diana suddenly felt bad for judging her wrongly.

"Am really...sorry Anna .... believe me I didn't mean to say all that, .it's just......

"You don't want me telling you to get a guy" Anna cut in, Diana remained quite" I mean you've always wanted me to stay out of your business, not like I know why though but I shouldn't just be aware of your business, are we even friends?" She asked .

"No Anna don't say that ...you know we are " Diana didn't want a fight with her .

"I don't think you take me as one " Anna whispers and Diana offed the gas moving closer to here .

"Anna Is just .....

"No Diana" Anna stopped her with her hand raised up " don't " she whispers" tell me when you consider me worthy of your trust " she said and they stare at each other for a while before she turned and left Diana standing there feeling so bad.