chapter 14

DIRTY DIANA 💋💘💔💖

(Music track "say you won't let go by James Arthur)

Waking up the next day with a pounding headache Diana held her head in her hands as she slowly sat up on the bed.

She groaned and stare at the room in wonder, confusion written all over her face as she look's everywhere, this wasn't her room and basically not even her house ?, She remembered she went to a club last night and. she got drunk and boom Alexander  showed up .

"Damn " she muttered couldn't believe how she drank herself to stupor last night, she doesn't even remember must of the things that happened except the call she received from Alexander  In the washroom .

She looked over the room and find it so exquisitely, big and so incredible, turning her head to the side saw a cup at the bedside table and a pill with a note , picking the note read .

Xander: once your awake sweetheart take the pill, I will be downstairs.

She suddenly smiled taking the glass cup pop the pill in her mouth and drank the water , placing it back she moved the shits off her body as she placed her bare foot on the cold ties .

Standing up discovered she's putting on a male T shirt which of course knows it belongs to Alexander , it's above her thighs and showing much of skin, heading into the bathroom splashed some water on her face she saw a toothbrush and a paste, a note hanged beside it taking it it read " use it "and she smiled after using it, looked into the mirror and saw something pointing out of the shirt she wore discovered she wasn't putting on her bra as her nipple showed, she gasped , did he change her .

That was when it hit her pretty hard , she hate people looking at her body , okay maybe one important part of her body , she searched for her dress but didn't find it in washroom, going back into the bedroom still didn't see anything.

She opens the bedroom door and walked out and she was in awe as she walks on the corridor, it was so big and beautiful and she could see the Living room perfectly well as she gaze down .