chapter 16

DIRTY DIANA💋💘💔💖

Opening her side for her pulled her out of the car and wrapped his arm around her as they walk in, she discovered how he was pulling her and she suppressed her laugh he turned to her with a smirk on his face , he pressed the elevator bottons, his hand never leaving hers once the elevator door open they walked in , she never knew he had to enter an elevator before entering his house , when she has gone home that day she didn't follow an elevator, but when she past out did he use ele.........

"Oh my......" She gasped as she was strongly pushed against the elevator wall and felt his lips on hers , kissing her hard, a moan escaped her lips she brought her hands to his neck but he cut them both above her head and continued his assault on her lips , one hand holding her both ones above her head while the other one roam her body and rested on her waist , he pulled her more closer to him that there was hardly a space , when the elevator doors dinged he let go off her and she's a panting mess .

They walked out with her eyes looking at him , wondering what just happened in the elevator.

"Is that .......

"That's just a tip " he grabbed her waist and she squired , holding her chuckle in her throat, well that was really hot she thought .

Once they entered into his living room, he sat down on his coach and pulled her down on top of him and captured her lips with his again , Diana moaned straddling him as the kiss deepened, her hands rank his curly hair , then he started kissing her neck making her lean back to give him access, Alexander grabbed her waist and pulled her tightly against himself as he suddenly pulled her off him and lay her across his lab in a swift , Diana gasped as she turned a little to try and look at him but couldn't,he smirked.

"Wha....what are you doing Xander ?" She barely got out as the kiss they just had hasn't made her pants subside .

"Your punishment for challenging me" he said lifting her gown up to her hip Making her pink lacy pant to his view , her ass check were so fresh and spotless,fuck he felt his junior Xander twitch just by looking at it, Diana's breath was heavy thinking of what he was about to do .

"Are you going to spank me?" She found herself asking.

"You guessed right Love" he replied.

Shock was what she got as he confirmed it, he was going to spank her, she stiff when she felt his hot palm on her ass and he rubbed it slowly giving her a weird feeling, a low moan escaped her lips as she closed her eyes .

"Am going to spank you six times , and I want you to count " he says , she bite her lip and opened her eyes to stare at the floor .

"Understood?" He asked, she whispers" yes" and prepared to get her first lash , she gasped when his hand landed on her it was hard and not too hard but her ass stink that moment, a groan left her lips .and she whispers"one"