chapter 7

DIRTY DIANA💋💘💔💖

Diana walked out of her kitchen with a plate of pancake in her hand and a wine glass , sitting on her sofa put on the TV and watched a horror movie.

She ate her pancake slowly as she watched the serial, her phone piped beside her and she took it to check it.

"Girl , party Tomorrow night please?" It was a message from Anna she smiled and texted back .

"I'd think about it" she sent it and came across Alexandra's number she had saved on her phone as "Xander" she bit her lower lips as she stares at the number, should she call or text ?, Why was she even contemplating on it, reluctantly she pressed her message box and thought of what to write him .

"Hi, It's julia" she sent it , well that's all she wrote.

Leaving her phone on the couch finished her drink in one gulp and went into the kitchen, dropping the plate and glass then came back to check if his replied, there was a message from him .

Alexander  was heading back home from work when his  phone pimped it was an unknown number, opening it it's a message from her what took her so long his been expecting it., He texted back .

"Hmm, he didn't take long " she quietly said opening the message.

"Finally you texted, I've been waiting" she smiled, but why was she smiling?

"Well, I was busy sorry " she sent .he smiled then typed back.

"Not an option ms Greg's" he sent back.

"Can we not be formal ?" She sent , going towards her room and entering.

"Like Julia ?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Pretty nice Mr Malcholin" she sent back sitting on the bed smiling deeply while biting her lip .

"Your being formal ain't you ?" He chuckled,  she chuckled too.

"Mr Malcholin we are here " Andrew told him as he got out of the car and head into his massive mansion.

"Sorry ,so it's Alexander ?" She sent.
He opened the message.

"Yap!....I'd call you Lia instead " he sent she smiled .

"Anything you wish Xander " she sent .

"Now we are talking" he sent and she smiled as he sent a smirking imoji .

"Where are you ?" He sent entering his bedroom , he really didn't know why he sent it but just found himself typing it .

"Home " she replied wondering why he asked but nothing was wrong with it though .

"Just got back from work " he sent pulling his suit jacket and tie .

Wow he stays late she thought.

"You work late it's 10" she sent he was the boss so why stay that late she thought .

He smiled

"Yeah all for business reasons ms Greg's" he sent .

"Being formal are we?" She sent and he chuckled then sent back .

"Not at all , so exhausted" he replied dropped his phone and went to take a shower

She smiled reading it then texted.
" Yeah , you need a lot of rest ,Goodnight Xander" she sent. About five minutes past and she didn't get a message from him , has he slept off she thought.

Alexander  came out from the bathroom and saw the message, he replied her and instantly fell asleep.

"You too Lia " she smiled as she sees the message, she heaved a deep sign .