chapter 6

DIRTY DIANA💋💘💔💖

"Oh my God !......" Annabel said the moment Diana walked into her working place " girl you look amazing" she said as Diana smiled at her .

Yes Anna is just seeing her new hair and it was indeed beautiful, sitting on the bar stool.

"Thanks love " she said .

Anna walked Infront of her .

"I know this is crazy to say but bitch tell me why change a new hair , suddenly have a boyfriend?" She asked .

Diana raised her eyebrow at her friends question.

"Of course not " she answered right away.

"Oh!...are you for real girl , you probably ain't a virgin so why act up?" She scold moving to the wine bar .

"I ain't acting up, let's just say I ain't in a mood for a guy yet " Diana said as Anna filled her glass with a cocktail.

Dropping it Infront of her, Anna gave her a bored look.

"For the record girl , jack was hell serious about you , but you just have to go and boldly shut the guy up"

"It wasn't my intention" Diana rolled her eyes .

"Not your intention?" Anna scoffed " I won't probably say your okay right now , the guy was a fine ass" she said moving her hair out her face , Diana took her drink .

"But not my type" she replied.

Yes jack was a friend of hers but he wanted more and when she didn't want to give him , they had a fight and he walked out and since then probably two years now she never saw him again in fact she had to cause Logan was gonna kill him anyway .

Anna leaned towards Diana .

"I think , you Really don't see me as your friend Diana , " she said Diana heave a frustrated sign.

"The last thing I'd want is us talking about this Anna , please" Diana wasn't ready to have a fight and not with her best friend for that matter.

Anna moved back .

"Yeah , I mean we can't fight, and you can't se.......oh precious Je.....sus....." Anna purled as Diana followed her eyes what she saw shocked her .

"Oh my gosh " she whispers looking at Anna trying to keep her face straight.

"Yeah and the finest ass walks in Diana " Anna bite her lower lip seductively,Diana try to say something but shook her head at her best friend disbelief.

"Don't call me Diana" she warned , Anna raised an eyebrow looking at her friend

"Your name is ....." Diana covered her mouth with her hand making Anna chuckle which turned into a muffle.

"I don't want you to call me that , for now it's Julia " she whispers.

Anna shrugged her shoulders as Diana left her and she cleared her throat .

"Well I think his coming over here" she said and her eyes widen .

"What ?" She whispers shock .

"Well you will have to just tell me why the hell your suddenly Julia ....crab name " Anna huffed and left .

Diana bite her lips angrily , why does she have to see him here , was he stalking her and she isn't dress still In a seductive way , shes wearing a blue jean and black shirt with her leather jacket and her hair is actually up.

"Hi ms gregs, never thought I'd see you here" she heard his voice and she tightly closed her eyes biting her lower lip before turning to see him she smiled .