chapter 25

DIRTY DIANA 💋💘💔💖

Diana's eyes opened as the sun pear's in, her head rested on Xanders chest as she hears his heavy breathing, she tries to move away but discovered his arm was strongly wrapped around her keeping her in place, she smiles biting her lower lip as she raised up on her elbow to look at him.

He looked so peaceful as she watches him, his soft curly hair rested on his forehead and his Brow's so tick and much but look so sexy his tick lashes kissed the top of his cheek , his nose so straight and sharp , his lips so red and so fucking tempting, her eyes went to his jawline and going to his naked chest admired how strongly and well built is.

She couldn't help but smile at him as she admires his beautiful features.

"Take a picture,it will last longer "

She heard his groggy voice and her eyes widen for a second, he was awake a smirk on his lips .

"You weren't sleeping?" She asked once he opens his eyes pulling her closer .

"How am I supposed to sleep when your creeping on me so early in the morning, am I that handsome" he said with pride smiling at her cheekily ,Diana rolled her eyes

",I wasn't creeping on you " she says tugging her long hair out of her face .

"Did you just roll your eyes at me ?" He asked raising a brow, she stared at him for a few seconds and bite her lip .

"I've been rolling my eyes at you Mr Malcholin, but then you did nothing" she whispers he sat up pushing her on the bed and getting on top her she giggled.

Holding her wrist above her head making the duvet pull away from her chest exposing her soft pinky breast.

"How about we start a little of that ms Greg's?" He whispers looking into her eyes.

"A little of what sir?" She whispers and he raised an eyebrow at what she called him.

"Sir?" He whispers.

"Uhhmm" she nodded licking her lips.

He looked at her darkenly.

"I prefer you don't call me that " he says .

"But why sir?" She was tasting him .

"I see , your doing this on purpose right " he smirked holding her wrist in place tighter

"No" she whispers" so a little of what sir?" She smirked at him.

He leaned towards her like he was gonna kiss her she swallowed staring into his eyes back as her chest heaved .

"Maybe a little of spanking for you " he says with a grin and she bite her lip, remembering the last time he spanked her and she loved it , she felt herself getting wet between, seeing he released her wrist wrapped it around him, playing with his hair .