Chapter 11

Christopher's POV:

            “This meeting is adjourned.” I announced before leaving the council room.

            As I walked down the long hallway, my servants and tutors reminded me of all the events in my busy schedule. From jousting lessons, strategic planning, geography lessons, and checking the situation of the kingdom, I had no spare time. I saw a servant girl coming out of the east wing of the castle and stopped her.

            “Where is Princess Azalea?”

            “The princess is having her bridal fitting your highness.”

            “Thank you, you may continue on.”

She bowed her head before walking down the hall. I sent the servants away and started my agenda for the day.

            I was finally finished with all my duties by the evening. I headed for my room to wash up for my supper with Azalea. I did not expect a sudden visitor in my quarters when I entered. I looked at the gorgeous lady dressed in a rosy pink gown. She sat next to the window, letting the sunset glow’s shine capture her beauty. She turned her head and smiled at me.

            “Why hello, Prince Christopher.”

She slowly, but elegantly, rose from her seat and walked towards me.

            “What are you doing here Jamille?”

She placed her hands on my chest and looked into my eyes with her blue eyes. She spoke with her soothing voice, letting me feel each breath and word on my lips.

            “I am here to offer his highness some comfort from his hard, tiring day.”

She strutted to the back of me and started massaging my shoulders.

            I took her hands in mine and brushed her off me. I sat on my bed and took in a heavy sigh. I looked at the girl who would have been my betrothed if I didn’t choose Azalea instead.

            “Jamille, I’m sorry, but I have to ask you to leave. I am supposed to meet Azalea for supper.”

Instead of leaving, she closed the distance between us and stood in front of me. She quickly pushed me down against the bed before I could react and let her body rest on top of mine. She pressed her chest against mine, showing off her cleavage to me. Wrapping her arms around my neck, she forced me to look at her. When she drawled, she dropped all her formalities.

            “I know you do not really want to be with that girl Christopher. You want a mature, beautiful woman like me. I can offer you a bed that will never be empty, additional power from my family and I can give you all the desires you crave with women.”

            She let her hair fall down to her shoulders and pressed her lips onto mine. Her lips tasted like strawberries and I kissed her back, sucking in that sweet taste.

__________________________________________________________

Watsup guys? Let me know what you think! Please comment, vote and all that good stuff. ^_^ Please look forward to the next chapter!