Iceland x Reader

Matthias invited you to a sauna with the other Nordics, which you happily agreed to.

When the group finally got to the inn, Matthias ended up drinking too much and dreaming about beer bottles, Berwald didn't want Tino out of his sight so he locked themselves in a room, and for some reason Eduard was there, Lukas was talking to a troll, which leaves you alone with not much to do and not much friends.

Eventually, you decided to go have the sauna all to yourself. You undressed and slipped on the towel required to go in the steamy room. When you entered the moderately sized room, you sat on one of the benches and relaxed.

You felt slightly disappointed since Tino's not here. He loves saunas. You cross your arms across your chest and let the steam heat your body. Your sweat was sliding down from your forehead down to your legs.

It was serene, relaxing and most of all... heavenly, which is the right word to describe the place since the steam looked more like clouds.

You could feel yourself drifting off for a nap which was cut short by an audible gasp. You open one eye.

"Emil...?"

He averted his gaze.

"What are you doing here?" You ask, feeling giddy to be able to hang out with one of your friends.

He hesitantly locked eyes with you. "I w-wanted to have the sauna to myself..." He said with his inaudibly meek thick accent. He seemed uncomfortable. After all, English really isn't his thing.

"What?" You ask. To be honest, you didn't really hear and understood what he said so you decided to get closer. "Can you repeat what you just said-"

As you got up, you accidently slipped because of the moist floor and your sweaty feet, and you seemed to have accidentally pulled something down as you fell...

You looked at the cotton fabric in your clutches.

A towel...?!

You look upwards.

"Holy...crap..!" You yell and cover your eyes, your temperature felt hot, or was it the sauna?

Emil's face was beet root red; he couldn't fathom whether it was him or the sauna. Regardless, he was embarrassed. So much for an icelandick introvert.

(I just wanted to make more dick jokes)

The door burst open with sober Matthias. "Hi guys! What the-."

Matthias was caught off guard. He couldn't believe his eyes. You were on your knees in front of...well... Emil's you-know-what.

Lukas was flabbergasted in his own monotonous way.

Tino was covering his eyes.

And for a minute there, Berwald was aroused...

"What's going on here?!" Eduard demanded with a red face. "Why are you guys doing it here?

Matthias was still shocked. "(Y/n)... why were you giving him a...?"

Your cheeks were on fire, your heart was racing. You wanted to disappear. Emil finally moved from his temporal paralysis and snatched to towel from your hand. "This is not what it looks like!" He yelled and pushed his friends out of the way and hid in his room.

You stood up, cheeks flaring, sweat pouring and heart drumming.

"So... I...ummm I need to go now!" You bashfully said and dashed to your own room.

The five other men stood quiet in the sauna's heat. Eventually, Matthias broke the silence.

"So... did anyone manage to take a picture?"

~

Emil isolated himself from the outside. He's finally clothed in his pyjamas and still blushing.

Even though he was embarrassed, deep down inside, he really wanted to do to you what his friends thought he was doing. If only you two weren't interrupted...