💙England x Perv!Reader

__:.⭐.:⭐.:⭐.:⭐.:⭐.:⭐.:⭐__
                                                  Nice Clock~
                                        __:.⭐.:⭐.:⭐.:⭐.:⭐.:⭐.:⭐__

You walked along with your boyfriend as he toured you in London.
Arthur held your hand in his.

The two of you were a perfect match. Arthur loved everything about his girlfriend except.....

"This is big ben! Can't you just help but marvel at it's beautiful exterior?"
Arthur pointed at the huge clock.

"Wow, Arthur nice cock I-mean clock." You said.

You were dirty minded. It's a mystery why you two were even dating.

Arthur sighed. "Seriously, love?"
You cheekily smiled and nodded."Of course!"

He face palmed and dragged you through the streets of London.

(Your P.O.V)

Finally! After all those hours of tiring endless walking,Arthur called it a day!

He brought me to this pub since I told him I was feeling tired.
I ordered some beer, Arty was hesitant to drink at first but did so.

(Normal P.O.V)
You groggily opened your eyes. Your mouth reeked of alchohol.
Arthur tried to sober you up but you refused.

"I'm not drunk!" Arthur restrained you from flailing your arms around.
You already broke the pub's glass mug.

The owner was threatening the two of you to pay if you broke another.
"Calm down (y/n)!" Arthur locked you into his embrace.

You stopped moving for a while, you felt really dizzy from all the alcohol.

"Hey Arty~"
"Yes love?" He asked.

"You reallyy reaally have a nice cock~" you slurred.
Arthur blushed. "Don't you mean c-clock, love?"

You shook your head. "Nope. Cock."
Arthur tried covering his drunk girlfriend's mouth to stop her from saying more lewd words.

Arthur looked embarassed at your comment. The other people in the pub started laughing at the two of you.

You laughed along with your fellow drunk peeps.
When Arthur saw that covering your mouth with his hands were futile he did one last thing that he never thought he'd do in public.

He kissed you.

He tasted the bitter taste of alcohol and smelled your unsavory scent.
You kissed harder, submissively letting him be dominant.

You licked his bottom lip for entrance.

Arthur stopped kissing you. You frowned in disappointment as Arthur broke the kiss. You've been looking forward for his kiss too.

Arthur looked at you guiltily.
"Sorry, love. I don't do french kiss."

"But I thought you liked it!" You argued.
"No, were in public."

"But you're big ben was showing!" You pointed down at his vital regions.
Arthur blushed red.

"(y/n)!"

~Extra Ending~

Francis was feeling restless, (y/n) and Arthur didn't call him ever since they left. ' I swear if that Brit did something wrong with my beloved friend, I'll shove my foot high up into his âne.' Francis swore.

He reached for his phone and dialed (y/n)'s number. He waited a few moments until someone picked up. "He- aahh~ right there!... Sorry about that. H-hi Francis."

Francis frowned. "What happened to you and eyebrows? I was getting worried." He said.
"D-don't worry.... Ahh! Arty, quit it! I'm on the phone!"

"What's wrong?" Francis asked. "Nothing! Arty's only giving me a tour of.......big ben.. and 'London'." (y/n) casually replied.

Francis calmed down."Oh, I see. How was it?"
"It's in describable!" (y/n) beamed. Francis smiled at his friend's optimistic personality."Oui, I'll leave you be then."

At Arthur and (y/n)'s......

Arthur lay on top of (y/n). And what are they doing? Use your imagination. "What did that frog ask this time love?"Arthur asked.
"Seriously? You're on top of me and you didn't even hear that?"
Arthur shook his head. "The atmosphere was so euphoric, I could barely focus on something else."

(y/n) sighed. "What did you say to him?" Arthur asked. (y/n) smirked. "I told him you're giving me a tour of big ben."
Arthur blushed.

~The End~