B E L A R U S X R E A D E R

Yes. BELARUS. NOT NYO!BELARUS

D a t e

"(y/n), I need to ask you something..." Toris fumbled with his hair nervously as he patiently waits for your reply.

You smile sweetly at your friend. "Of course, you can ask me anything."

"You know Ivan's little sister right?" he nervously asks.

"Yeah, I know about her but I haven't met her personally." You reply.

Toris nervously played with his hair again. "Can you help me hook up with her?"

Your heart shattered to a million pieces. You have had a crush on Toris for years now. And it hurts you to hear him ask those painful words.

"R-really?"

He nodded.

"W-well, you can just simply tell her how you feel? Have you tried that?"

Toris' face brightened up. "Nope. Not yet. Thank you (y/n)!"

You force a smile at him. "You're welcome."

"Can you come along with me (y/n)? I think I'd need someone to make me feel more confident when I go to Natalya."

"Sure?"

"Thanks! You're such a good friend."

You follow him to where Natalya is .At her brother's house. Stalking him . Toris walks up to Natalya and clears his throat. "Um, Natalya..."

She turns around with a creepy gaze. "What do you want? Make it quick."

"I really l-like you..." Toris stutters out.

Naturally, Natalya would NEVER, EVER pay attention to this but today, something caught her eye.

No, not Toris.

This one is different. Screw Ivan, she has you now.

"Who is that girl behind you?" She spat. Toris looks behind him. "Oh her? She's my friend-."

"-she's mine now."Natalya went over to you.

Unaware of the situation you wave at the Belorussian going towards you. "Hey you must be N-."

"Marry me or I'll burn down your house."

"What?!" Toris yelled. He freaked out when he heard the 'marry' part.

You look sternly at Natalya. "Are you blackmailing me?" You ask.

"Why else would you marry me if you didn't have a good reason to."She replies.

You laugh nervously at Natalya. "Listen, I need to go. I'm straight so I'm not really into girls. Sorry." You ran straight to your house (get it?) without stopping or looking behind you. It seems Natalya was left behind with Toris.

Natalya and Toris watch as you run faster than Feliciano does. Natalya glares at Toris.

"What?" he asks.

"Give me your phone."

You lock the door behind you and pant hard. You lean close to the door and listen for signs of Natalya.

Quiet.

You calm down a bit. You are about to g to your room when the door LITERALLY SLAMMED OPEN AND FLEW STRAIGHT TO THE WALL.

"There are no boundaries when it comes to love!" Natalya shouted.

Your heart pounds hard against your ribcage cold beads of sweat poured from your forehead. Your mind is signaling you to get-the-f*ck-out-of-here. And you did.