Norway x Reader

'S m i l e'

Lukas Bondevik is a man of few words. Literally, sometimes no words at all. As his friend, you do your best to keep him happy. And also, to make him smile.

The two of you have been friends for as long as you can remember, yet you've never seen Lukas open up to you. His brother, Emil on the other hand is actually quite nice to you.

You follow the Norwegian man along the fjords, which is something you've been doing for a while now.

"Stop following me." he muttered quietly. You smile at him. "No way."

"Why are you following me in the first place?" He asked.

"It's in your name." You reply. "Lukas BONDevik." You chuckle at your own joke. Lukas remained quiet. His face showed no signs of happiness or a tiny smile. You frown.

Eventually, Lukas got tired of walking around with you so you both sit down on a nearby bench.

You took this opportunity to bond with Lukas. "Hey Lukas."

"Yes?" He replied monotonously.

"What do you call a Norwegian penis?"You ask casually out of the blue. Lukas blushed either from the cold or the joke.

"W-what??" He managed to reply.

"NorDICK." You burst out laughing profusely. Lukas choked up. You could see that he's holding something back.

You poke his cheek. "C'mon Luke, just let it out." You prod. You could see small tears forming in his eyes, his face turning red as he clenched his mouth shut while also covering it tightly with his hands.

'Fuck, I must've broken him.' you thought. You feel slightly guilty and decide to leave. "I'm sorry Luke, if I keep messing around with you like this. I'll just leave..." You stood up. Before you could turn around, Lukas grabbed your arm. For once, he's actually smiling.  His calm face made your heart flutter."Don't go." he said.

You return a warm smile to the blonde. "Finally."

Lukas averted his gaze, while blushing madly. "Would you like to let me tour you around...?"

"But I've seen everything there is to see in Norway." You reply.

He shook his head. "Not really."

"What do you mean?" You ask. He leaned in close to your ear so no no one else will hear the words he'll say.

"I haven't given you a tour of my...Nordick regions." He said huskily. You laugh gleefully at his attempt on a joke until realization hits you like a truck. His blue eyes stare into you with determination.

"Oh... you're serious?"