💗Italy x Reader

__:.⭐.:⭐.:⭐.:⭐.:⭐.:⭐.:⭐__
                                                 Training
                                       __:.⭐.:⭐.:⭐.:⭐.:⭐.:⭐.:⭐__

Felicianio ran fifty laps around the track. That's right, fifty. Who made him do it?
The hottest, toughest, most strict commander in the whole world.
"Faster Vargas!" You shouted.

The Italian ran as fast as he can and managed to speak in between  breaths. "I'm afraid *gasp* I can only~a do it in bed~"
You can feel your face going red, with anger and embarrassment.

You brought out your whistle and blew hard, causing Feliciano to fall on his face. He whimpered tiredly as he panted hard. His whole body covered with sweat.

You walked closer to the wrecked Italian and handed him a bottle of water. "Here."

Feliciano looked at the water bottle. "R-really?" His bright eyes gleaming with happiness. He gratefully drank the water, savoring every last drop.

"Ve~ that was good!" Feliciano yelled. He went up on a sitting position. Massaging his aching leg muscles. You looked down at him with a hint of worry in your eyes.

You took a deep breath then sighed. "Vargas, why are you weak?"
He smiled brightly."I may be weak! But I'm cute~."

You have to admit, he is cute.

"-and" he continued. "I know you order me around but I'll just keep~ a disappointing you...." He looked down sadly at the ground.
You pitied Feliciano.

"You don't disappoint me."

Feliciano looked at you. "Huh?"

"You don't disappoint me. You may get easily distracted by cute girls, pasta, gelato or pizza but you're good. You have potential." You said, you smiled at Feliciano.

"I don't dissapoint you?" He asked.

"Do I really have to repeat what I said?"

Feliciano shook his head and did his cutest, brightest smile. "About the 'fast in bed' thing?"

"Do you want to have 100 laps, Vargas?"

"No ma'm!"

Little did Feliciano know, the main reason his superior keeps making him do laps is because she wants to spend more time with him.

Ludwig watched while in disguise as his cousin dismissed Feliciano. You saw your macho cousin and went to him.
"How's Gil?"

Ludwig sighed. "Same as ever."
You smiled at the thought of your older cousin.

"I guess it vasn't a bad idea to dump Feliciano on you, (y/n)." Ludwig said.

"He's okay, with the proper motivation he can do anything." You replied.

The two stoic cousins watched Feliciano play with a cat.

"No hard feelings (y/n), but-"

You looked at him straight in the eyes. "But?"

"You do know I like him?" Ludwig said.

You scoffed. "We'll see who he likes the most."