Author's Note

Hey guys, don't worry I am working on chapter 18, I promise. But as I told one of you amazing commentators I'm fixing up the first book. A couple of you guys may have noticed I changed the first two chapters of The Not So Sad Rejection to the revised version. If you haven't then go check it out because they pertain to the delay on updates. I want to know it you guys would like me to put all of the revised chapters up or not. 

So please, please comment and let me know what you would like. And I also want to thank all of you guys for voting and commenting. Because I really do love reading your comments and your thoughts about what I write.  

And one last thing, I just noticed today that The Not So Sad Rejection is back on the Werewolf list! Right now it is at number 502. And the number to beat is 454 because that's the highest it's gone. Thanks again to all of you guys and I hope you are having excellent summers. 

The next cahpter will hopefully be up in a couple of days, and there's only going to be like ten more chapters to this book. Don't worry though I plan on having one last book, my mom fussed at me about it because of who I'm planning to kill off. I won't spoil it for you guys though. I save that for my mother. ;)