Chapter 6

Work. I'm always working. And I know Grant hates it. But I hate it. I use to be so play growing up. Always joking around. Then five years past and now I never have fun. Which is why I'm doing this. "Paintball?" Trina asked.

"Yes." I confirmed.

"Paintball." She said to herself. Lily and Jason left. Sadly. But they have a pack to take care of.

"I think it's a good idea." Grant said wrapping his arms around me. "Until the Rouges make a move your pack could relax a bit. All work and no play makes work falter."

"But paintball?"

Justin smiled with his arms around Alex. "It's fun and it's like training."

"Awesome." Kia laughed. "Girls against guys."

"What?" Tristan said in shock. "No way. You won't stand a chance."

Every female with in hearing distanced growled. "Repeat that?" I told him and he gulped. "Because I think that we can kick major ass."

"Thanks Tristan." Tyler groaned. "We're so screwed and not in a good way."

I stared at him in shock, "I cannot believe you just sad that in front of your sister."

"Shit! Sorry Katie." He said quickly.

"Sure." I said. "We are so going to kick your asses."

"Thank you for screwing us all over Tristan." Grant said. "Now we can all be shot in our balls."

"Oh, I didn't think of that." I said happily and every guy made noises of horror and cursed Grant. What a loving bunch of people!

§•§•§•§•§

Never tell girls we suck at paint ball. I dressed in camouflage skinny jeans, a white singlet with a camouflage jean jacket over it, and my stylish combat boots, I prefer to dress with style. And weapons. I had my daggers hidden in my boots, I don't go places unarmed. Then I pulled out my paintball belt. Two paint ball hand guns, spare clips on either side. Mini paintball grenades filled several deep pocket to the brim on my belt. And on my back I have to paintball guns. All camouflaged. I paint a black streak on each cheek, pull my hair back into a tight ponytail and pulled on my camouflage schoolboy hat. I dressed for the occasion. After all, I have to look good for the victory photo.

So teams. We have to have teams. Grant and I are leaders because we're both Alphas. On the guys team there's Grant, Tyler, Tristan, Justin, Greg, Walter, Luther, Harold and 7 others. On my team I have me, Trina, Kia, Alex, Greg's mate who I just met Candy, Sarah, Jean, and Lizzie...

I got my girls together and was proud to see their determined, kick ass, take no shit faces. "Okay, 15 of them and 15 of us. They think they can beat us because we're girls. Let's kick their asses so hard they won't be able to use them for the next month." I got 14 laughs and evil nods. I started telling them the plan and soon enough we were out and moving.

I got ready and the game began. I found my tree and was silently up it in seconds. I scanned the field. No mind links. A challenge for us. I spotted Kia and she signed that she had one in sight. I signed for her to get high ground and she began stalking her pray. I watched silently as my girls got into place and then saw guys coming. I signed to my team to get ready. I pulled out a mini grenade as the girls silently moved back to avoid friendly fire. I set it then tossed it so it'd land a bit ahead on the two guys and counting the seconds off with my fingers. 5. 4. 3. 2. The paint grenade made a soft swooshing sound as it went off and decorated the two men in bright, neon pink paint.

It was hard not laughing but I couldn't give up my position. I noticed a girl took a picture, no flash and signed for her to send it to me later. Great blackmail. The men cursed and looked around for the offender as they moved off the field grumpy. First causalities. That's gotta sting. I grinned and knew that Grant was testing the waters. I grinned and leap to another tree before singing at the top of my voice. "Oh Grant! Come and get me."