IMPORTANT

I know, a another A/N but this is actually really important as it concerns the completion of this series. As I've said countless times and you guys are probably sick of hearing about it but I have been revising NSSR. I want to know if you guys would like me to put up the revised chapters now or want until I've revised the entire thing and put it up all at once?

I would prefer to put the chapters up as I go so I can get feedback from you guys about what is different and what you'd like me to keep the same. ALL MAJOR EVENTS WILL BE IN THE REVISED VERSION. But there are things that will change.

Just let me know, preferably by Monday night.

And as for continuing this book I should be done with revising NSSR by the end of April or soon and I will be revising this and completing it.

SPOILER: There will be a third book in the series and I wanted to know if y'all want a tease scene from the last book.

Lastly I do apologize about all of these notes. I know you guys hate it and I promise this is the last note for this book. From now on it will be strictly chapters and when the book is finished I will removed all this notes as I did with NSSR for those of you who have been with me since the beginning.

Love and hugs guys!